Windows 10: Windows 10 hangs in a black screen almost every starts.

Discus and support Windows 10 hangs in a black screen almost every starts. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After installed windows 10 in my machine, almost every time i start than, before the Welcome Screen my windows hangs in a black screen for 20-30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by vempirebr, Oct 26, 2015.

1. vempirebr Win User

Windows 10 hangs in a black screen almost every starts.

After installed windows 10 in my machine, almost every time i start than, before the Welcome Screen my windows hangs in a black screen for 20-30 seconds, with the CPU and SSD doing nothing. This happens most when I start the PC, when I just restart this problem happens less.
    I contacted the Microsoft support, a tech connect in my PC and did some things like a /SFC command, disable all services thats is not from Microsoft, but nothing this fix the problem.
    Before I am using Windows 8.1 and never had this type of problem.

I am attaching a DX Log for you cam see my hardware. This installation is a clean one, its not a upgrade from 8.1.
    So if someone can help me I am really thankful *Smile and sorry my bad English.
    DxDiag.txt

:)

vempirebr, Oct 26, 2015
  2. DonAmerex Win User

Windows 10 1607 -Horrible update

Hello,

A clients PC just updated to Windows 10 1607 and has had nothing but problems with it. All the time the screen just goes black for no reason and the system hangs, and has to be powered off from the button. Windows update constantly just restarts the computer
    even if your in the middle of doing something. Today every time i opened Chrome and the screen when black. So i pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and got task manager up. But every time i would move the mouse or click, the screen would go black. It seems as if every time
    Windows 10 hangs and gets shut down, Windows updates always have to install when it comes back on. Does anyone know why the screen kept going black?

DonAmerex, Oct 26, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Very slow restart time. Black screen

Black screen seems to be a common issue, I have upgraded four computers and all seem to have the blackscreen lag, including my phone preview. I have done a full refresh on one computer and the black screen hang has gone, I noticed the hang seems to appear
    when I hear the windows 7 start sound in windows 10, not sure if others are hearing the win 7 sound. but full refresh worked and no more win 7 sounds or black screen

Paully2012, Oct 26, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 hangs in a black screen almost every starts.

1. Windows 10 hangs in a black screen almost every starts. - Similar Threads - hangs black screen

2. Random Black Screens/Hangs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Black Screens/Hangs: HelloThe past few days my PC have been getting random black screens/ hangs forcing me to force restart my pc. It does not give any error message at all so I'm at a loss. This happens randomly when i'm idling on desktop or after closing an application.I have tried some cmd...
  3. Random Black Screens/Hangs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Black Screens/Hangs: HelloThe past few days my PC have been getting random black screens/ hangs forcing me to force restart my pc. It does not give any error message at all so I'm at a loss. This happens randomly when i'm idling on desktop or after closing an application.I have tried some cmd...
  4. Random Black Screens/Hangs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. System hangs on start up, shows black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System hangs on start up, shows black screen: Hello,My laptop is not starting properly. I can see a black screen only. The keyboard also is not working. I need to press the start button for few seconds to force shut down the system. If I start it again after that the system works fine. No issue during the running of the...
  6. Windows 10 Pro hang almost daily.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro hang almost daily.: Hi everyone, My PC is a 6 year-old custom build AMD machine. Recently it is often hang, sometimes it happens daily. When it is hung, mouse, keyboard, ping and screen all are dead except some physical operations such as fans and network port's led are working. Here are...
  7. Every Profile Hangs At Black Screen After Creator's Update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Every Profile Hangs At Black Screen After Creator's Update: Hey guys I just got done installing the Creator's Update and whenever I log in to any profile it just hangs at a black screen with a dialog saying "Preparing to delete from Programs" along with "Discovered 0 items (0 bytes...). It's done it on both local and active directory...
  8. Windows 10 hanging, showing black screen after login on Start-up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 hanging, showing black screen after login on Start-up: Hi, Please can anyone help, not long purchased a new HP laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition pre-installed. Going well until recently has started to hang, on the e-mail log-in and password page - got another Outlook user to try too; basically the same. I, get the black...
  9. Window starts then hangs at black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Window starts then hangs at black screen: On another window system. The window starts, but it hangs after the window logo with the little dots swirling in a circle. Then it boots to a black screen and just stops. No error code, nothing at all. I already tried to fix startup repair, sfc /scannow and dism. sfc...
  10. Almost Black Screen of Death?

in Windows 10 Support
    Almost Black Screen of Death?: Okay, so my sister was trying to watch a Blu Ray DVD in my computer last night, but of course it didn't work. She ended up watching a normal DVD and it was fine. After she finished, I turned off my computer normally. This morning, however, I tried turning on my computer and...