Windows 10: Windows 10 hangs on first start up each day

Discus and support Windows 10 hangs on first start up each day in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Heyall,thanksforyourtime.SoIrecentlyupgradedfrom windows7to windows10andhaveencounteredastrangeissue,andmygoogleskillshavefailed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GwendolynGreene1, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 hangs on first start up each day

Heyall,thanksforyourtime.SoIrecentlyupgradedfrom windows7to windows10andhaveencounteredastrangeissue,andmygoogleskillshavefailed tofindasolution.Basically,everyday,thefirsttimeiturnmycomputeron,ithangsatthe windowssplashscreen. Itstheblackscreenwiththeblue windowslogoonit,theonethatusuallyhasthespinningiconlettingyouknowitsloading.Inthiscase,thefirsttimeitrytoturnonmycomputereachday,italwaysgetstothatpoint,showsthe windowslogo,andthenjustsitsthere,withnoloadingcircle.Ifiletitsitforhalfanhour,itstayslikethat.However,assoonasiturnitoffandthenbackon,itloadslikenormal.I can'tforthelifeofmefigureoutwhatthisis.Thankstoanotheruserwithasimilarproblem,idisabledfaststartupbutthat didn't seem to help.Anyinputwouldbeappreciated,asi can'tseemtofindanyanswers.

:)

GwendolynGreene1, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 hangs on first start up each day

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 hangs on first start up each day

1. Windows 10 hangs on first start up each day - Similar Threads - hangs start each

2. BSOD on the first start of the day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on the first start of the day: Hello, i built a pc and it wont stop showing a BSOD The RAM was tested with memtest86, i tried reinstalling windows many times, updated drivers, tried another ssd.No minidump file’s are being created and on the dump says wrong symbols.HELP...
  3. BSOD on the first start of the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on the first start of the day: Hello, i built a pc and it wont stop showing a BSOD The RAM was tested with memtest86, i tried reinstalling windows many times, updated drivers, tried another ssd.No minidump file’s are being created and on the dump says wrong symbols.HELP...
  4. Pop up calendar does not start with first day of the month.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up calendar does not start with first day of the month.: I believe this is recent. How can I get it to automatically start with first day. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-calendar-does-not-start-with-first-day-of/de5c1082-e000-4bdf-b2ce-399168a354a1
  5. Pop up calendar does not start with first day of the month.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop up calendar does not start with first day of the month.: I believe this is recent. How can I get it to automatically start with first day. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-calendar-does-not-start-with-first-day-of/de5c1082-e000-4bdf-b2ce-399168a354a1
  6. BSODs on first boot-up each dayWindows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs on first boot-up each dayWindows 10: Hi guys, I need some serious help!Recently have built my new PC and had been experiencing several BSODs on first boot-up each day since 26th Sep. Each time i start my computer from a new day, it will go into a BSOD. Subsequently, i will restart/shutdown and test again and the...
  7. Laptop freezes after the first start-up of the day, every day

Laptop freezes after the first start-up of the day, every day: I've been having this issue for a few weeks, but I'm not entirely sure when it started, so I cannot determine a concrete root cause. My computer freezes every day after the first start-up, requiring a hard shutdown. At the end of the night, I shut down my computer, and start...
  8. Computer freezes after the first start-up of the day, every day

Computer freezes after the first start-up of the day, every day: I've been having this issue for a few weeks, but I'm not entirely sure when it started, so I cannot determine a concrete root cause. My computer freezes every day after the first start-up, requiring a hard shutdown. At the end of the night, I shut down my computer, and start...
  9. Memory Management BSOD when starting computer up for the first time each day, reboots and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory Management BSOD when starting computer up for the first time each day, reboots and...: Hi everyone, My computer has recently been getting the Memory Management BSOD once an ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY BSOD while starting up for the first time each day. It would restart, and everything would be fine afterwards. It appears that it reaches the blue screen...
  10. Hangs on start up

Hangs on start up: Windows 10 freezes or hangs on the motherboard screen where you can choose boot options etc... and does not respond to keystrokes. I have to manually restart to progress to the spinning circles and then the computer boots normally. Its been going on for months and is only a...