Windows 10: WIndows 10 hangs up very frequently

Discus and support WIndows 10 hangs up very frequently in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the middle of last week my laptop keeps freezing my only remedy is to use the power button to turn off and again. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TonyHutchinson1, Nov 26, 2018.

1. WIndows 10 hangs up very frequently

Since the middle of last week my laptop keeps freezing my only remedy is to use the power button to turn off and again.

Any ideas?

:)

TonyHutchinson1, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Diagnosing Frequent Windows 10 hangs

Hi nashkj,

In order to help you with your concern about your Windows 10 hanging, kindly answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes in your computer system prior to getting this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To get these information, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Once the Run box appears, type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • Check for the Windows Build and Version.

(You may need to update your Windows computer, click this
    link
    to start updating and to get information about the Windows 10 update history.)

• What other troubleshooting steps have you taken?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Nov 26, 2018
  4. WIndows 10 hangs up very frequently

Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

WIndows 10 hangs up very frequently

1. WIndows 10 hangs up very frequently - Similar Threads - hangs very frequently

2. Windows 10 hanging frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 hanging frequently: Hlo,i am a user of windows 10 pro version from last some days my pc hangs at frequent intervals from where it cannot recover and i have to force shut down iti did everything disabled startup apps ran virus scan sfc scan dism Scan stopped background appsmsconfig apps disable...
  3. Windows 10 hanging frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 hanging frequently: Hlo,i am a user of windows 10 pro version from last some days my pc hangs at frequent intervals from where it cannot recover and i have to force shut down iti did everything disabled startup apps ran virus scan sfc scan dism Scan stopped background appsmsconfig apps disable...
  4. Windows 10 hanging frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 keeps on hanging frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps on hanging frequently: Everything goes smooth until I open Hostar.This app just doesn't work.Laptop gets hanged when using this particular app and once hanged nothing worksincluding Ctrl+Alt+Del it never gets back to normal until the restart with power button please fix it please...
  6. very frequent BSOD's

very frequent BSOD's: I get a windows BSOD almost every day now. It happens once and then the pc works fine for the rest of the day. I've already done sfc scans,memtests and also DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth as per advise of Igor Leyko, nothing seems to be wrong and i dont know...
  7. Windows 10 hanging frequently after startup

Windows 10 hanging frequently after startup: Windows 10 x64 bit hanging or freezing after start up. Reinstalled completely and done all the windows updates, still problem persists. I can move the cursor, but right click or left click wont work. After a while the clicked action will take effect. C drive having enough...
  8. Windows 10 Hang up

Windows 10 Hang up: Sorry Guys, but Microsoft has problems. People cannot restart their computers. Several of my clients are having massive trouble restarting their computers when they get hung up. One client was informed to buy another computer which she did. It is a Toshiba. She...
  9. Frequent system hangs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Frequent system hangs: HI: I am seeing frequent hangs of varying times after reboot. Many times a few minutes after boot, often 15 minutes after boot, once as long as 5 hours till requested shutdown. Typically most activity freezes things, the mouse might still work but wont respond to a click,...
  10. Increasing frequently Windows Hangs

in Windows 10 Support
    Increasing frequently Windows Hangs: Over the last couple of weeks I have had to use the PC's reset button a number of times because Windows 10 just froze. Using the reset button is something I have not had do for a very long time. System has been stable for a considerable period and no new programs have been...