Windows 10: Windows 10 Hangs

Discus and support Windows 10 Hangs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows 10 is hanging frequently and even after fresh reinstallation of windows 10 issue still persists. Please Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bhaskarsaini, May 9, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Hangs

My windows 10 is hanging frequently and even after fresh reinstallation of windows 10 issue still persists. Please Help

:)

bhaskarsaini, May 9, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, May 9, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Hangs

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Hangs

1. Windows 10 Hangs - Similar Threads - Hangs

2. JW Library Hanging up on YOUR end. Won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JW Library Hanging up on YOUR end. Won't install: this is all I get. Various browsers. Windows 11. In my picture, you can see other apps. they will download and they do the same thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jw-library-hanging-up-on-your-end-wont-install/434b2a38-69a1-4cfc-a341-ec94dd647948
  3. JW Library Hanging up on YOUR end. Won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JW Library Hanging up on YOUR end. Won't install: this is all I get. Various browsers. Windows 11. In my picture, you can see other apps. they will download and they do the same thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jw-library-hanging-up-on-your-end-wont-install/434b2a38-69a1-4cfc-a341-ec94dd647948
  4. How to Solve Not Responding or Laptop Hanging issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Solve Not Responding or Laptop Hanging issues: Hello Microsoft Community, Hope everyone is doing great. I have been facing an issue with a Lenovo Windows 10 at purchase, now a Windows 11.This issue has occurred for quite a long time for past 6-7 months whenever i open a program or any application in my laptop the system...
  5. How to Solve Not Responding or Laptop Hanging issues

How to Solve Not Responding or Laptop Hanging issues: Hello Microsoft Community, Hope everyone is doing great. I have been facing an issue with a Lenovo Windows 10 at purchase, now a Windows 11.This issue has occurred for quite a long time for past 6-7 months whenever i open a program or any application in my laptop the system...
  6. My laptop has been not working properly from many days. it is continuously hanging and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been not working properly from many days. it is continuously hanging and...: I have already written details above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-been-not-working-properly-from-many/7ce80df7-eef8-4b26-be56-c7fd353b98f9
  7. My laptop has been not working properly from many days. it is continuously hanging and...

My laptop has been not working properly from many days. it is continuously hanging and...: I have already written details above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-been-not-working-properly-from-many/7ce80df7-eef8-4b26-be56-c7fd353b98f9
  8. Hangs in POST on restart.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hangs in POST on restart.: When I have to restart my computer the machine proceeds to the American Megatrends banner and hangs. I then reset and the booting completes but with a no keyboard found note as my PC leaves POST. I have a Logitech keyboard and mouse connected via their USB Bolt....
  9. Hangs in POST on restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hangs in POST on restart.: When I have to restart my computer the machine proceeds to the American Megatrends banner and hangs. I then reset and the booting completes but with a no keyboard found note as my PC leaves POST. I have a Logitech keyboard and mouse connected via their USB Bolt....
  10. Hangs in POST on restart.