Windows 10: Windows 10 hangup when other domain user logon time

Discus and support Windows 10 hangup when other domain user logon time in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; In my organization recently i installed win 10 pro 64 and 32 bit and we are using domain network in our organization after joining domain network... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Vinu Tr, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Vinu Tr Win User

Windows 10 hangup when other domain user logon time

In my organization recently i installed win 10 pro 64 and 32 bit and we are using domain network in our organization after joining domain network windows have something issues with the other user ( switch user ) example one user already login in windows if user is not using the computer , within 5 minutes our domain will lock the computer automatically , this any another user want the use this computer , they are using the other user option ,

they are entering there domain id and password and enter the key that time system will showing other user login , but system will never login with there account only this screen will be appear. if they want to login they need to power off the computer . after restarts system will login with there account .

we cannot understand what is the hell is this . in windows 7 pro there is no issue in switch user , some computer i downgrade with Win 7 pro.

Please suggest how we can solve windows 10 pro switch user issue.

Thank You

Vinu .Tr

:)

Vinu Tr, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Ray4x4x4 Win User

Windows 10 after joining 2012 domain will not allow logon of domain users

So I have a new computer, recently upgraded from 10 home to 10 pro.

I join the computer to the 2012 r2 domain. it seems to join fine, I see that it is listed in the domain directory. however, no domain user is able to desktop logon on, it gives out a username or password incorrect message, even using the original joining
    user account. it is happy to unjoin, even with administrative accounts that will not allow desktop logon.

I tried domain\user user@domain even domain.local versions of same and double checked caps lock to no avail.

noted a curious thing. when I look at the Settings>System>about instead of the normal three gray boxes one of which should say join a domain, I get this:

Windows 10 hangup when other domain user logon time c4d816b4-940e-4010-a966-2166618701bf.png

Ray4x4x4, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Darkarrow Win User
    How to pick what domain users are shown on the logon screen list?

What I am trying to do is select certain domain accounts to be shown as clickable avatars on the logon screen. These would be static users that I pick to be displayed on there and then of course the "other" selection to logon to a user not in the list.

Darkarrow, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Darkarrow Win User

How to pick what domain users are shown on the logon screen list?

What I am trying to do is select certain domain accounts to be shown as clickable avatars on the logon screen. These would be static users that I pick to be displayed on there and then of course the "other" selection to logon to a user not in the list.
    I've been trying to find a way to do this for a little while now but I couldn't find anyone else who was looking for this type of solution.

Darkarrow, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 hangup when other domain user logon time - Similar Threads - hangup domain user

2. Show all domain users in the logon screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show all domain users in the logon screen: Hey!I have a Windows 10 PC that is part of a domain and has multiple Microsoft Entra ID accounts installed.How can I display all of those accounts in the Windows Logon screen?Right now it only shows the last account that logged in, but typing the email every time I need to...
  3. Show all domain users in the logon screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Show all domain users in the logon screen: Hey!I have a Windows 10 PC that is part of a domain and has multiple Microsoft Entra ID accounts installed.How can I display all of those accounts in the Windows Logon screen?Right now it only shows the last account that logged in, but typing the email every time I need to...
  4. Show all domain users in the logon screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Other User on logon screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Other User on logon screen: Hi, the laptop given to me by my school suddenly started saying other user on logon, I am not the administrator is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/other-user-on-logon-screen/dbadf391-f7b2-44a2-aef4-dd4257875d3a
  6. Cached logons not allowing user to log on when domain controller unavailable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cached logons not allowing user to log on when domain controller unavailable: My laptop users are finding that they periodically cannot login when they are working remotely without connection to the domain controller. They receive the message "We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available..." The group policy has cached...
  7. Other user logon issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Other user logon issue: I recently received a re-imaged computer upgraded to Windows 10. Since then, when I use my docking station, and begin a logon with my user name and password, it stays on the "other user" profile for at least 5 minutes before getting to my personal profile, then takes...
  8. Logon to other accounts through "Other User"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logon to other accounts through "Other User": I am now using Windows 10 (1607 version). I want to display certain users on logon screen and also allow login to other accounts through "Other User" (like in Windows 7). However, I can only either display all the accounts on logon screen or type both the username and...
  9. Logging in as Other User in domain

in Windows 10 Support
    Logging in as Other User in domain: My fully updated Win10 machine logs into my domain as "Other User" and just spins - after a restart. I've also tried to log in as an Administrator and the same thing happens. If I shut down it will let me log in normal. My pdc is a Windows Server 2012 R2 with no dns issues -...
  10. Slow Logon Times with Domain Account

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Logon Times with Domain Account: Hi all, I use my work laptop as my personal machine. When I logon away from the domain it takes about 3 minutes of the verbose message "waiting for user profile service" before it will show the desktop. Any ideas how to change the time out period for how long it waits to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo server hangup error

2. windows 10 login hangup

3. windows 10 hangup login