Windows 10: Windows 10 Hard Drive Recovery Software

Discus and support Windows 10 Hard Drive Recovery Software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone! Yesterday I reset my computer because of some problems, and I was wishing to recover all my previous settings prior to the event, does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SplustX, Jan 3, 2020.

1. SplustX Win User

Windows 10 Hard Drive Recovery Software

Hello everyone! Yesterday I reset my computer because of some problems, and I was wishing to recover all my previous settings prior to the event, does anyone know a good hard drive recovery software that are reasonably priced and will help me with my current situation?

Here's a a link to my previous question relating to the problem that I am currently experienceing:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...settings/3ccd573a-dea4-4b88-b7d9-42629a3ff848

:)

SplustX, Jan 3, 2020

2. Recovery from failed hard drive

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the following questions;

• What is the make and model of the hard drive?

• Did you get any error messages while using the failed hard drive?

• When you say failed hard drive, are you referring to external hard drive or internal hard drive?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article, which explains about the recovery option in Windows 10 and check if it help.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Hard Drive Recovery Software

Reinstall Windows 10 to new hard drive

Hi Rodolpho,

We want to know about the issue you're having with your recovery drive. Please answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to reinstall Windows 8 or Windows 10?
    • If you already upgraded to Windows 10, were you able to create a new copy of the recovery drive?

We suggest creating a new copy of the recovery drive and then follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa above this thread.

Update us with the outcome so we can assist you further.

Robert Caw, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Hard Drive Recovery Software

1. Windows 10 Hard Drive Recovery Software - Similar Threads - Hard Drive Recovery

2. recovery or restore hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery or restore hard drive: Hi , think I might have deleted my hard drive by accident on my hp stream laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-or-restore-hard-drive/a172898e-be14-4b5e-882d-ba2cdcdb4880
  3. What is the best free hard drive recovery software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the best free hard drive recovery software: What is the best free hard drive recovery software that can recover permanently deleted files. And will the recovery process hurt the hard drive in any way?...
  4. Hard Drive Recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive Recovery: I just bought a replacement Surface after sending in my broken one, I was wondering if it would be possible to get my hard drive with all my data on it back from microsoft or not? I looked through the service and repairs FAQ, and it said they wipe hard drives prior to...
  5. Hard drive recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard drive recovery: I have a Toshiba C55 laptop that originally had windows 10. It crashed so I bought a USB stick to fix it. Don't know if I chose the wrong option because I don't remember have a choice between 10 or 8.1 but I ended up with 8.1. This happened a couple of years ago so I used it...
  6. hard drive recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hard drive recovery: I have formatted a desk top internal hard drive and seem to accidentally lost the ability to use it when I try to use it again with my windows 10 installation disc I get the message operating system cannot be found can anyone help Thanks alanty...
  7. Windows 10 Recovery New Hard Drive

Windows 10 Recovery New Hard Drive: Replaced Hard Drive / Lost Windows 10 Key Code. How can I download Windows 10 onto a USB without buying new software. I am a Office 365 subscriber. I have attempted Windows Recovery download but it will not accept without the Win10 Key Code....
  8. Hard drive recovery question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive recovery question: So i messed up and changed something around with how the files work on my slave drive and rendered it unusable. Now the drive is in RAW format. I ran Easeus data recovery and was able to get access to the files on that drive. I have two options, since i haven't enough...
  9. Software to Clean Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Software to Clean Hard Drive: Good morning, I would like to thank everyone for all of the help I have received with my problem. However, I could not get the hard drive cleaned. Is there a software that TECHS use to clean the hard drive? I willing to buy it today. 101333
  10. Hard Drive Image Software

Hard Drive Image Software: Being the Belt & Suspenders type of guy, I thought I would burn an image of my "C" Drive before I plunge into this upgrade. Can anyone recommend a good Image Burner Software that won't cost a fortune ? Does anything exist in Windows 8.1 that I might use ? Thanks,...