Windows 10: Windows 10 Hard drive very slow

Discus and support Windows 10 Hard drive very slow in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiI recently bought a Lenovo laptopWindows 10 Core i5 10th gen , 1 tb, 8gb ram. SLOW HARD DRIVEThe laptop boot is really slow even when its new. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DhruvSharma_379, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Hard drive very slow

HiI recently bought a Lenovo laptopWindows 10 Core i5 10th gen , 1 tb, 8gb ram. SLOW HARD DRIVEThe laptop boot is really slow even when its new. I experience a black screen for 2 mins while booting. It takes about 5 mins to turn on and actually work.I cant find the enable ULPS in the registry too!!!Please help me !!!!!!!

:)

DhruvSharma_379, Nov 25, 2021

2. Slow hard drive

I don't know how it slows it down, I just know that windows goes crazy if I have my USB drive in my computer while trying to boot windows *Laugh :laugh:. And I got the list trick off of Wazzledoozle.

zekrahminator, Nov 25, 2021
  3. $immond$ Win User
    Windowed Hard Drives

On the contrary, showing off "slow tech" by adding a window to a hard drive is a "dumb" idea. Do you really want to be showing off a whole "7200-10000 RPM of power" or would you rather show off a plain SSD drive? (If you really desire to "show off")

Adding any window to any drive is just stupid. I just suggested an easier option for you since manufactures don't put windows on the latest hard drives.

$immond$, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Hard drive very slow

little cat, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Hard drive very slow

1. Windows 10 Hard drive very slow - Similar Threads - Hard drive very

2. Western Digital Hard Drive Very Slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Western Digital Hard Drive Very Slow: I use a Western Digital 2 TB hard drive, and I use Acronis True Image to have it back up my main 1 tb pc main drive. The hard drive backs up at a speed of between a few hundred kilobits per second to 100 megabits per second. I've searched everywhere online, and I can't find a...
  3. Western Digital Hard Drive Very Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Western Digital Hard Drive Very Slow: I use a Western Digital 2 TB hard drive, and I use Acronis True Image to have it back up my main 1 tb pc main drive. The hard drive backs up at a speed of between a few hundred kilobits per second to 100 megabits per second. I've searched everywhere online, and I can't find a...
  4. Hard Drives becomes very slow for no apparent reason

Hard Drives becomes very slow for no apparent reason: I am going to start by saying I tried everything I could find on this online. But basically here is what happens:1. Computer works fine2. I can use the HDD that has issues generally for a while copy files to and from, etc. Work pretty fast3. Out of the blue during file...
  5. Hard drive very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive very slow: I recently got a new HDD. It was a replacement for my old 500GB seagate momentus thin. but the problem is, with the new Toshiba 1TB HDD I got, The speeds are very slow. I use a website that compares pc parts and it says the new HDD is...
  6. Hard drive very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive very slow: I recently got a new HDD. It was a replacement for my old 500GB seagate momentus thin. but the problem is, with the new Toshiba 1TB HDD I got, The speeds are very slow. I use a website that compares pc parts and it says the new HDD is...
  7. Hard drive very slow

8. Windows 10 Hard drive very slow

Windows 10 Hard drive very slow: HiI recently bought a Lenovo laptopWindows 10 Core i5 10th gen , 1 tb, 8gb ram. SLOW HARD DRIVEThe laptop boot is really slow even when its new. I experience a black screen for 2 mins while booting. It takes about 5 mins to turn on and actually work.I cant find the enable...
  9. Windows 10 Hard drive very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Hard drive very slow: HiI recently bought a Lenovo laptopWindows 10 Core i5 10th gen , 1 tb, 8gb ram. SLOW HARD DRIVEThe laptop boot is really slow even when its new. I experience a black screen for 2 mins while booting. It takes about 5 mins to turn on and actually work.I cant find the enable...
  10. I've got a very slow hard drive...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've got a very slow hard drive...: My hard drive is 3TB and very slow it gets up to 100% when trying to perform easy tasks like looking things up on the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-got-a-very-slow-hard-drive/80bd0815-79bc-4bcf-89b2-49790728e312