Windows 10: Windows 10 Hard Restart

Discus and support Windows 10 Hard Restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I swapped out my hard drive for an ssd earlier today and installed windows 10 on that drive. I've experienced two hard restarts recently. My apu is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JasonHe54, Oct 17, 2020.

1. JasonHe54 Win User

Windows 10 Hard Restart

I swapped out my hard drive for an ssd earlier today and installed windows 10 on that drive. I've experienced two hard restarts recently. My apu is running above it's base clock but I've been doing that since version 1909 with no issues. Any ideas why? I'll include version info below.

Edition: Windows 10 Home

Version: 2004

OS Build: 19041.572

Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0

:)

JasonHe54, Oct 17, 2020
  2. little cat, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Hard Restart

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Hard Restart

1. Windows 10 Hard Restart - Similar Threads - Hard Restart

2. Windows 10 usb install restarting after a hard drive failure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 usb install restarting after a hard drive failure: My very old SSD failed over night and I'm not too worried about it. what I am worried about is the fact that I'm not able to install windows on my machine anymore. For some reason I'm able to install many flavors of linux with the same USB(s) that are giving me trouble with...
  3. Win10 freezed, only hard-restart possible

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 freezed, only hard-restart possible: Hey there, thanks for your support. On my server there's an issue popping upevery few days. It just freezes and isn't responding in any way. The only way of fixing is by hard-restating it. SERVER-(2020-09-27_14-26-35).zip Win-Version: 19041.508 Could you please help me?...
  4. Win10 freezed, only hard-restart possible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 freezed, only hard-restart possible: Hey there, thanks for your support. On my server there's an issue popping upevery few days. It just freezes and isn't responding in any way. The only way of fixing is by hard-restating it. SERVER-(2020-09-27_14-26-35).zip Win-Version: 19041.508 Could you please help me?...
  5. Windows 10 PC locks up/freezes when gaming. I have to hard restart.

Windows 10 PC locks up/freezes when gaming. I have to hard restart.: Since I built my PC back in 2016 I have had a reccuring problem in which when I'm playing certain high-performance video games, my PC will suddenly freeze/lock up. I then have to hard reset it to get it going again. Because of the hard reset, I am not getting a BSOD and of...
  6. Laptop Keyboard randomly stops working, need HARD Restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Keyboard randomly stops working, need HARD Restart: Laptop Model: Asus Zephyrus M GU502GV Windows 10.0.19041 Summary: Laptop keyboard randomly stops working. Device manager process unhelpful uninstall/Reinstall/update. Restart unhelpful. So far, the only way to fix it is a hard restart holding power button 15+ seconds. The...
  7. PC hard freezes/hangs restarts when in game after few minutes Windows 10 latest update

PC hard freezes/hangs restarts when in game after few minutes Windows 10 latest update: hello, my pc hard freezes/ hangs after a few minutes in a game. overwatch and Call of Duty MW atm when the pc restarts all fans are on full speed for a few seconds then they ramp down and im presented to the logon screen for windows. things i have tried: - memory test no...
  8. Login screen altered, login slow, and desktop icons missing after a hard restart

Login screen altered, login slow, and desktop icons missing after a hard restart: I use an HP Pavilion running Windows 10 64-bit. After what I believe was a simple and minor freeze due to a few large programs open, I recently tried fixing the situation by opening the task manager. However, when that took too long, I managed to close the programs normally....
  9. Windows 10 Second Hard Drive Disconnects on Restart

Windows 10 Second Hard Drive Disconnects on Restart: I recently purchased a refurbished Dell Optiplex computer with an SSD and a "spinning" hard drive. OS is Windows 10 Pro 1909 build 18363.900, patched current as of today Drive C: - OS is on the SSD along with the swap file. Drive E: - Data files are on the secondary drive....
  10. External Hard Drive wipes each time Windows 10 Restarts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External Hard Drive wipes each time Windows 10 Restarts: Hello, I have a 3 TB Seagate HDD that I use in a docking station. Windows recognizes the drive just fine and after I initialize it then give it a letter , it works fine. However, if I refresh in disk management or restart the computer, the drive goes back to not being...