Windows 10: Windows 10 - Hardware Error - LiveKernalEvent

Discus and support Windows 10 - Hardware Error - LiveKernalEvent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, Recently I've been experiencing slow loading times for Windows 10 at startup and some periodic crashes that appear to be due to Hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DCXI, Jun 8, 2020.

1. DCXI Win User

Windows 10 - Hardware Error - LiveKernalEvent

Hi all,

Recently I've been experiencing slow loading times for Windows 10 at startup and some periodic crashes that appear to be due to Hardware errors.

The past few days this appeared to go away after updating all possible drivers that I could, but today it has crashed again. Some things I have tried:

• Updated all drivers
    • Virus Scan Nothing detected
    • Checked health of both SSD's 100%

Today it has unexpectedly shut down due to a Hardware Error, and would like some help to find the source of the problem.

If anyone can help with this that would be great.

This is copied from the reliability monitor:

Source

Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎08/‎06/‎2020 15:19

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 1a1
    Parameter 1: ffffe08b5f0b6040
    Parameter 2: 0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 2057

Thanks in Advance,

Dan

:)

DCXI, Jun 8, 2020

2. Windows Hardware Error: LiveKernalEvent

My computer randomly crashed a few days ago, didnt think much of it as i had accidentally placed an item on top of my fan at the top of my PC so just thought maybe it got hot or something. Well today it did it again i came back and it was completely frozen.
    So I looked and realized i had this problem that had just occured.

I just ran a SFC scan and it found a few windows corrupt files and repaired them. Just wasnt sure if there were other steps to take to fix this issue or if that would do it.

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎4/‎10/‎2020 5:09 AM

Status

Report sent

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 193

Parameter 1: 810

Parameter 2: 0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: LKD_0x193_DxgkrnlLiveDump:810__dxgkrnl!DxgCreateLiveDumpWithWdLogs

Server information: 31e72d8c-ce02-4db6-a1ec-54279115b10a

Johnny13126, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Hardware Error - LiveKernalEvent - Similar Threads - Hardware Error LiveKernalEvent

2. LiveKernalEvent 117

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernalEvent 117: Computer keeps crashing, this is the error im getting on the reliablityDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffb98cebdf7010Parameter 2:...
  3. LiveKernalEvent 117

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernalEvent 117: Computer keeps crashing, this is the error im getting on the reliablityDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffb98cebdf7010Parameter 2:...
  4. LiveKernalEvent 1a8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernalEvent 1a8: Hi all, I noticed my computer has been having this same error on boot. My laptop was in a bag that swung across the car pretty hard and hit the internal car door 2 days ago. The next day this error started to happen, 2/2 days now on boot. Error below, any insight?...
  5. LiveKernalEvent 1a8

LiveKernalEvent 1a8: Hi all, I noticed my computer has been having this same error on boot. My laptop was in a bag that swung across the car pretty hard and hit the internal car door 2 days ago. The next day this error started to happen, 2/2 days now on boot. Error below, any insight?...
  6. Hardware Error LiveKernalEvent 117

Hardware Error LiveKernalEvent 117: Hello,I recently started to get artifacting and my PC would black screen whilst play Escape from Tarkov. this is the error message in reliability historyDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  7. Harware Error, LiveKernalEvent 193

Harware Error, LiveKernalEvent 193: I recently bought a PC for myself, it arrived on July 6th and I've already started to have some issues. Since nearly day one of having it I've been having critical events appear in the Reliability Monitor, most being "Windows was not shut down properly" which is incredibly...
  8. Hardware Error LiveKernalEvent 117

Hardware Error LiveKernalEvent 117: My monitor crashes but my PC remains on. All programs including COD Warzone stop working through my headset and I am no longer able to speak. Effectively the computer shuts down but the PC remains on with fans still spinning, lights still on etc. This only occurs while...
  9. Windows Hardware Error: LiveKernalEvent

Windows Hardware Error: LiveKernalEvent: My computer randomly crashed a few days ago, didnt think much of it as i had accidentally placed an item on top of my fan at the top of my PC so just thought maybe it got hot or something. Well today it did it again i came back and it was completely frozen. So I looked and...
  10. Hardware error - LiveKernalEvent

Hardware error - LiveKernalEvent: I was checking the security and maintenance panel in control panel and saw this: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎9/‎5/‎2018 1:47 AM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature...