Windows 10: Windows 10 has a boring and bland design in my opinion

Discus and support Windows 10 has a boring and bland design in my opinion in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok, I have to admit I'm a Windows 7 fan but comparing this system's design with Windows 10, it makes look 10 a bit boring, it barely has textures. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexLaredo, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Windows 10 has a boring and bland design in my opinion

Ok, I have to admit I'm a Windows 7 fan but comparing this system's design with Windows 10, it makes look 10 a bit boring, it barely has textures. It's like too formal for me. I liked when Windows was more colorful, now apps like settings with only three colors black, white and custom. I would like it to be more fun.

:)

AlexLaredo, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Windows 10 has a boring and bland design in my opinion

bored of w8.1

Hey man. Why are wasting time of our and yours. As LCRT suggested. If you are boring with WindowsPhone then wait for next update (which can bring new features.)windows 10. Or try other phone. With your own money. Good luck.

MCCshreyas, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 has a boring and bland design in my opinion

1. Windows 10 has a boring and bland design in my opinion - Similar Threads - has boring bland

2. my opinion on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my opinion on windows 11: its great, the design the way it works, my computer runs better with it and it is more organised! it looks better and everything! and im loving the new log on screen, what are yall opinions on windows 11?...
  3. boring

in Windows 10 Customization
    boring: some1 know how to move those icons to the middle of the taskbar so its looks more like windows 11?Im boring with using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boring/36b7e16c-7aba-4eed-a313-10eba32f46f0
  4. boring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boring: some1 know how to move those icons to the middle of the taskbar so its looks more like windows 11?Im boring with using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boring/36b7e16c-7aba-4eed-a313-10eba32f46f0
  5. boring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Want Opinions: was update 1803 designed to push cloud storage ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Want Opinions: was update 1803 designed to push cloud storage ?: Did Microsoft just make it impossible for us to share files between our stand alone windows 10-1803 computers ? Are they really reaching their hand right into our offices and doing this to us to force us to use cloud storage ? What about file sharing devices like freenass ?...
  7. Windows 10 UI is UGLY and BORING!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 UI is UGLY and BORING!!: The Windows 10 UI is less than impressive when it comes to look and feel. Windows 10 seems to be a good operating system. However, you would think that Microsoft could do much more to impress the eye when it comes to the UI of this OS. Windows Vista was hands down the best...
  8. My experience and opinion with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My experience and opinion with Windows 10: I am an old man not quite senile and still with most of my common sense and thinking ability. I even have gained experience computing over the years. However, nothing prepared me for the frustration and angst I had installing Windows 10. It seems to me that most people who...
  9. My opinion of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    My opinion of Windows 10: First off I do I like the startup speed improvement of Windows 10 over Windows 8.1 (which was pretty fast itself) and I think Win 10 is generally a smooth operating system with what works. I also think the start menu in Win 10 is much improved over 8.1, though Classic Shell...
  10. Too Bland ! ! !

in Windows 10 Support
    Too Bland ! ! !: I realize that running Aero in Win 7 took more resources, and Ms wanting the same vs. of Win 10 to be able run on multiple devices, has turned the OS way down graphically. But 10 is just too bland, I run multiple applications, and a lot of them do not allow the EU to change...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 boring

2. windows 10 ui boring