Windows 10: WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!!

Discus and support WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone assist plz. One of our system user's pc has decided to get a mind of it's own. Cursor goes haywire moves all over the screen. Apps that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shaun Mias, Nov 17, 2021.

1. WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!!

Can anyone assist plz. One of our system user's pc has decided to get a mind of it's own. Cursor goes haywire moves all over the screen. Apps that is minimized, doesn't want to resize. Have run virus scan, malware scan, reloaded OS....to no avail. Regards,Shaun

:)

Shaun Mias, Nov 17, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 17, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 17, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!!

Delta6326, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!!

1. WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!! - Similar Threads - has mind OWN

2. Mind of its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mind of its own: I put my new windows 11 pc to sleep and at any given time I look, the power light is back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mind-of-its-own/9aaf5980-12b7-4994-8c3f-51e078bfdf1f
  3. WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!!: Can anyone assist plz. One of our system user's pc has decided to get a mind of it's own. Cursor goes haywire moves all over the screen. Apps that is minimized, doesn't want to resize. Have run virus scan, malware scan, reloaded OS....to no avail. Regards,Shaun...
  4. WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!!: Can anyone assist plz. One of our system user's pc has decided to get a mind of it's own. Cursor goes haywire moves all over the screen. Apps that is minimized, doesn't want to resize. Have run virus scan, malware scan, reloaded OS....to no avail. Regards,Shaun...
  5. Help!!! Windows 10 has mind of its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help!!! Windows 10 has mind of its own: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BillionDollarKing [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvk4o4/help_windows_10_has_mind_of_its_own/
  6. Mouse has a mind of its own!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse has a mind of its own!: I use a Logitech wireless mouse. Ever since the latest Windows 10 upgrade my mouse moves at random times - frequently - and clicks on its own. Most commonly, it moves to the lowest right corner and brings up the calendar, but it moves and does other things on its own, too....
  7. Windows Has A Mind Of Its Own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Has A Mind Of Its Own: My PC has suddenly started doing wierd things. The cursor moves all over the screen on its own. Open panes get minimised, new panes get opened. Spreadheets move around. A strange pulsing bubble appears on the screen. This all makes the PC unusable for a while until it settles...
  8. Touchpad Has a Mind of Its Own

Touchpad Has a Mind of Its Own: I have finally grown beyond weary of having to disable the touchpad on my laptop every boot up. *Mad I am posting here as I am just assuming the issue is Windows 10 and not the laptop. This is my 3rd laptop... so I'm not totally new to them, and is why I've become frustrated...
  9. Touchpad Has a Mind of Its Own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Touchpad Has a Mind of Its Own: I have finally grown beyond weary of having to disable the touchpad on my laptop every boot up. *Mad I am posting here as I am just assuming the issue is Windows 10 and not the laptop. This is my 3rd laptop... so I'm not totally new to them, and is why I've become frustrated...
  10. mouse has mind of its own

mouse has mind of its own: Sometimes my mouse opens links when it moves over links as if i doubleclicked them on purpose. when I did not. There is no rhyme or reason when, how, or why.. Sometimes it will open every link and sometimes it wont. How do i fix this? I have tried different mice, touch...