Windows 10: Windows 10 has a weird blurry screen bug. How can I fix this? It happens with a lot of...

Discus and support Windows 10 has a weird blurry screen bug. How can I fix this? It happens with a lot of... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xxGhostScythexx [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xxGhostScythexx, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 has a weird blurry screen bug. How can I fix this? It happens with a lot of...

/u/xxGhostScythexx, Sep 29, 2020

2. Blurry app fix for Windows 10 (v1709)

Hello,

I have an older version (1709) of Windows 10, which I cannot find a fix for the blurry apps on my high resolution display - Microsoft's listed solutions to this only pertain only to later versions of Windows 10. Of course, these can be fixed in the Microsoft
    apps by choosing "best appearance", though sadly, this is limited to only Microsoft apps. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hutton George, Sep 29, 2020
  3. srini_08 Win User
    weird bug of touch screen

i came across this weird bug, where u touch any button on screen while the screen is about to fade off.

the touch remains selected until we make the screen active again.

anyone came across this bug? any solution ? bug fixes?

srini_08, Sep 29, 2020
  4. RoyBjj Win User

Windows 10 has a weird blurry screen bug. How can I fix this? It happens with a lot of...

Windows 10 - Multiple screens of different dpi shows blurry text

my setup:

win10 with a 4k 27" monitor and two 24" 1920x1080 monitors.

windows suggested 150% dpi for the 4k and 100% for the others.

4k looks great but the 24" (with 100% dpi!) looks terrible. The text is all blurry.

i saw many similar issues but all let go of something. I can't do 100% in the 4k, it's too small, and I must do 100% in the small screens, otherwise it's too big.

got latest drivers for my GeForce GTX 970 and monitors.

what is happening. Is this a bug. If anything I would expect the big screen to be blurry but the smaller ones are.

any suggestions for a solution?

Thanks!

Roy.

RoyBjj, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 has a weird blurry screen bug. How can I fix this? It happens with a lot of...

1. Windows 10 has a weird blurry screen bug. How can I fix this? It happens with a lot of... - Similar Threads - has weird blurry

2. how can i fix the blurry center?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix the blurry center?: Since today my laptop screen has started to display an issue where the center of the screenis partially blurry. It started when I connected to a monitor through HDMI. At first hand I would have guessed it to be a hardware issue but the thing is, it is not blurry all the...
  3. how can i fix the blurry center?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i fix the blurry center?: Since today my laptop screen has started to display an issue where the center of the screenis partially blurry. It started when I connected to a monitor through HDMI. At first hand I would have guessed it to be a hardware issue but the thing is, it is not blurry all the...
  4. my Window's 10 camera is blurry how can i fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Window's 10 camera is blurry how can i fix it: Thank you. I am 84 and a bit out of touch with technology so i need help. Joined a family Zoom meeting yesterday and I could hear and see them but they could only hear me because my Windows 10 camera was blurry. Any solutions please Nancy...
  5. my Window's 10 camera is blurry how can i fix it

my Window's 10 camera is blurry how can i fix it: Thank you. I am 84 and a bit out of touch with technology so i need help. Joined a family Zoom meeting yesterday and I could hear and see them but they could only hear me because my Windows 10 camera was blurry. Any solutions please Nancy...
  6. my Window's 10 camera is blurry how can i fix it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Weird bug on Windows and I have no idea how to fix.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird bug on Windows and I have no idea how to fix.: Hey everyone I've been getting this weird bug on windows that I don't have any idea how I could fix it and it's becoming a little bit annoying because if I delete a file and refresh the file comes back and some times that can be annoying sometimes I have to restart my pc I...
  8. blurry photos How can I fix it so the picture isn't blurry?

blurry photos How can I fix it so the picture isn't blurry?: I have a picture of my great uncle and I want to enlarge and crop the picture. I can do the enlarge and cropping, but I can not get it from blurring. if i make the picture smaller the blur is better, but that is no change of the picture. I want the picture larger,...
  9. How to fix blurry text in windows 10 with multiple screens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix blurry text in windows 10 with multiple screens: I have plugged a second screen into my laptop and now the text is blurry but only on the second screen. The laptop screen is at 125% The second monitor is 100% Having played around with all the display settings I still cannot get it to come right :( Note, issue did not...
  10. How do I fix my blurry screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix my blurry screen?: So last night I finally got my EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 installed into my computer after ordering and installing a new power supply. When I loaded my computer it was perfectly fine and none of the resolution changed at all. But after getting home from school today I realized...