Windows 10: Windows 10 has added keyboard layout without my permission, can't get rid of them

Discus and support Windows 10 has added keyboard layout without my permission, can't get rid of them in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 has added 2 more keyboard layouts without my permission and I can't get rid of them since they are not displayed in the language section of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by foreigner_forry, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 has added keyboard layout without my permission, can't get rid of them

Windows 10 has added 2 more keyboard layouts without my permission and I can't get rid of them since they are not displayed in the language section of the settings where the other layouts can be found.

:)

foreigner_forry, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Keyboard layout

Hello,
    I have Windows 10 with English interface language and German keyboard layout (ENG-DE).
    Periodically the ENG-US keyboard is added (The language bar appears again), even if the US layout it is not listed in the language options (???)
    At this time I have to add manually the US layout, then remove it, now the language bar disappears again.

Any idea about? Can I prevent the US layout from bein installed?

Thanks, Marco

marcomarsella, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 has added keyboard layout without my permission, can't get rid of them

Cannot remove Keyboard Layout

Hi,

It is possible that you need to configure your keyboard layout that is why you still see it in the list even you already remove it. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

thread
    provided by DikkeryDok last October 27, 2017 to remove the specific keyboard layout you are referring to.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 has added keyboard layout without my permission, can't get rid of them

1. Windows 10 has added keyboard layout without my permission, can't get rid of them - Similar Threads - has added keyboard

2. Some keyboard layouts keep adding without my permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keyboard layouts keep adding without my permission: HelloI saw that some keyboard languages keep adding like ENG SRL and one otherI dont know why is this and it make problem to me because i want to change language by win+space and there is 2 more languages that i didnt add and i dont use them.Please answer...
  3. Some keyboard layouts keep adding without my permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some keyboard layouts keep adding without my permission: HelloI saw that some keyboard languages keep adding like ENG SRL and one otherI dont know why is this and it make problem to me because i want to change language by win+space and there is 2 more languages that i didnt add and i dont use them.Please answer...
  4. Unnecessary keyboard layouts getting added by themselves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unnecessary keyboard layouts getting added by themselves: is there a way to delete unwanted keyboard layouts. earlier i only had 2, indian and us or uk. now i have 4 and i didnt even add them. like why would i need indonesian layout?? therefore, please tell me a way to remove keyboard layouts, if it is possible...
  5. Unnecessary keyboard layouts getting added by themselves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unnecessary keyboard layouts getting added by themselves: is there a way to delete unwanted keyboard layouts. earlier i only had 2, indian and us or uk. now i have 4 and i didnt even add them. like why would i need indonesian layout?? therefore, please tell me a way to remove keyboard layouts, if it is possible...
  6. Adding a Keyboard Layout to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding a Keyboard Layout to Windows 10: Hi, this morning using the Keyboard Layout Creator I've created a custom keyboard layout for the Neapolitan Language Napulitano, since the standard Italian keyboard doesn't have circumflexed a, e, o, i and also the acute i and the acute o, but when I switch for the available...
  7. A new keyboard layout is added without intention

A new keyboard layout is added without intention: I am using Windows 10, 1903, build 18362.720. I have two languages installed: English and Ukrainian see picture below. [ATTACH] My language of the user interface is Ukrainian. I have two keyboard layouts activated: English US and Unkrainian. However, sometime a Russian...
  8. Some problems with a keyboard layout I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some problems with a keyboard layout I can't get rid of: As linguistics is a hobby of mine, I recently decided to install the Keyman app to get an IPA keyboard layout. I installed it on my standard language (British English) and another keyboard appeared, using the US-INTL keyboard layout, which I can't get rid of using the normal...
  9. Third keyboard layout appeared, cannot get rid of it.

Third keyboard layout appeared, cannot get rid of it.: After the recent update to 1909 or 1903, the usual US+HU layouts I use were replaced by ENG/US+ENG/HU+HUN. Both on my desktop and notebook. The system settings do not reflect it, there are just the two old layouts. I tried deleting, re-adding them, every time I am presented...
  10. Getting Large amount of ads from a Download website and can't get rid of them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting Large amount of ads from a Download website and can't get rid of them: I recently searched for a program called WinUndelete and found it. There was a link to download the program, which took me to the website www.qpdownload.com. I installed the program WinUndelete from that site. Almost immediately, even before I was able to open the program...