Windows 10: Windows 10 has alot of insidous code. I can't remove one drive or home defender I can't...

Discus and support Windows 10 has alot of insidous code. I can't remove one drive or home defender I can't... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If my computer fails I'll buy apple. In apple you can still use the "Add and Remove" option to remove programs from your hand drive. And can back up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SteveMcKinnon, May 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 has alot of insidous code. I can't remove one drive or home defender I can't...

If my computer fails I'll buy apple. In apple you can still use the "Add and Remove" option to remove programs from your hand drive. And can back up very easy with DVD disk.

:)

SteveMcKinnon, May 19, 2019

2. can t figure it out

thanks for all the help i might need alot more help in the future i don t know alot about computers i hope i am not to needy

goldengambler, May 19, 2019
  3. Notifocation of W-10 update genuine? Freezes computer, can"t verify.

Download MalwareBytes and run a Full scan then run a full scan with Defender

Josey Wales, May 19, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Windows 10 has alot of insidous code. I can't remove one drive or home defender I can't...

BSOD - Inaccessible Boot Device

The reset save files equivalent if successful should be the quickest method to get you backup and running.

The backup files then clean install is the best option as you fix many problems and start fresh.

The command prompt commands are all trial and error.

Code:
    Code:
    1) bcdedit /enum  2) bcdedit | find "osdevice"  (note the partition drive letter displayed in the result as this drive letter will be used in many of the later commands)

Code:
    Code:
    3) diskpart  list disk  list volume  select disk 0  detail disk  list partition  select partition 1  detail partition  select partition 2  detail partition  select partition 3  detail partition  select partition 4  detail partition  select partition 5  detail partition  select disk 1  detail disk  list partition  select partition 1  detail partition  select partition 2  detail partition  select partition 3  detail partition  select partition 4  detail partition  select disk 2  detail disk  list partition  select partition 1  detail partition  select partition 2  detail partition  select partition 3  detail partition  select partition 4  detail partition  select disk 3  detail disk  list partition  select partition 1  detail partition  select partition 2  detail partition  select partition 3  detail partition  select partition 4  detail partition  select disk 4  detail disk  list partition  select disk 5  detail disk  list partition  select disk 6  detail disk  list partition  exit  (post an image of the results into the thread)

Code:
    Code:
    4) chkdsk /r /v T:  (replace the drive letter T: with the partition drive letter displayed in the result for step 2)  (This may take many hours and typically displays ETA)  (reboot to run the command)  (post an image of the result into the thread)  (reboot after the command completes to check the boot)  (reopen command prompt for the next step)

Code:
    Code:
    5) dism /image:T:\ /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions  (change the drive letter T: to the drive letter displayed in the result for step #2)  (reboot after the command completes)  (reopen command prompt to run the next command)

Code:
    Code:
    6) dism /Image:T:\ /Get-Packages  (change the drive letter T: to the drive letter displayed in the results of step #2)  (Run the following command on the last installed package:  example: dism.exe /image:T:\ /remove-package /packagename:Package_for_KB4014329~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.1.0  (change the drive letter T: to the partition drive letter displayed in step #2)  (Reboot)  (perform this command on multiple KB as needed to go back in time to before there were boot problems)

Code:
    Code:
    7) sfc /scannow /offbootdir=T:\ /offwindir=T:\windows  (change the drive letters T: to the drive letter displayed in result for step #2)  (This command may take a while to run)  (post an image of the results into the thread)  (reboot to check the boot)  (open command prompt for the next step)

Code:
    Code:
    8) bootrec /fixmbr  9) bootrec /fixboot  10) bootrec /scanos  11) bootrec /rebuildbcd  (post an image of the result into the thread)  (reboot after the command completes to check the boot)

zbook, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 has alot of insidous code. I can't remove one drive or home defender I can't...

1. Windows 10 has alot of insidous code. I can't remove one drive or home defender I can't... - Similar Threads - has alot insidous

2. why i can't sign in one drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i can't sign in one drive?: why i can't sign in one drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-one-drive/2205fe4c-6617-4c50-bae6-124e1cb53766
  3. why i can't sign in one drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i can't sign in one drive?: why i can't sign in one drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-one-drive/2205fe4c-6617-4c50-bae6-124e1cb53766
  4. I can't login in one drive with pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login in one drive with pc: I can login on one drive app and on my phone. However when I'm using the PC it keeps saying "fail to sign in" reinstalling won't work. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-in-one-drive-with-pc/791281c7-6abd-443d-88cf-b278a5347267
  5. I can't login in one drive with pc

I can't login in one drive with pc: I can login on one drive app and on my phone. However when I'm using the PC it keeps saying "fail to sign in" reinstalling won't work. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-in-one-drive-with-pc/791281c7-6abd-443d-88cf-b278a5347267
  6. Windows defender can't remove exclusions windows 10 home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender can't remove exclusions windows 10 home: Hello,I can't remove exclusions from my pc.It is just unclickable.I even tried removing them with windows registry editor but it's all empty.Can someone help me please?...
  7. Windows defender can't remove exclusions windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender can't remove exclusions windows 10 home: Hello,I can't remove exclusions from my pc.It is just unclickable.I even tried removing them with windows registry editor but it's all empty.Can someone help me please?...
  8. Windows defender can't remove exclusions windows 10 home

9. I can't become a windows insider

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't become a windows insider: I click get started, do the register thing and other stuff, then there said: "sorry something went wrong" I suggest if you can fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-become-a-windows-insider/5bcc481d-2ca7-43d6-83b8-00b7928f9b85
  10. I can't remove a Protected Folder in Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't remove a Protected Folder in Windows Defender: Hello, I made a video to showcase what is happening. I'm trying to remove a Steam game from my protected folders in Windows Defender because my save data got corrupted, and I need to be able to wipe it to start fresh. Every time I try, Defender closes out during and the...