Windows 10: Windows 10 has an updated OOBE, shown on video

Discus and support Windows 10 has an updated OOBE, shown on video in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In the next build of Windows 10, there is an updated installation process that includes a new progress screen and the OOBE ( out of box experience) has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Mar 13, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 10 has an updated OOBE, shown on video

Source

:)

labeeman, Mar 13, 2015

2. Install Win 10 1073 using ADK. OOBE does not ask for product key.

Hi,

There was an OOBE update for Windows 10 Version 1703 released back in May 9, 2017. This update improves the Windows
    10 Version 1703 OOBE process and will be available only at the time that OOBE updates are installed. Please click on the link below more information:

OOBE update for Windows 10 Version 1703: May 9, 2017.

Rolando Vil, Mar 13, 2015
  3. Critical Error Start....will be repared when you open again....

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to inform that KB3081449 is OOBE update and KB 3081448 cumulative update. Below is the description of the update.

KB3081449: OOBE (Out Of Box Experience) update. This update improves the Windows 10 out-of-box experience (OOBE). This update applies only to the Windows 10 OOBE process and will be available only at the time that OOBE updates are installed.

KB3081448: Cumulative update. This update includes improvements to enhance the functionality of Windows 10. Windows 10 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously-released fixes (see

KB 3081444
    ). If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 13, 2015
  4. Dave44 Win User

[youtube]Z3ATgL7xe4k[/youtube]

Dave44, Mar 13, 2015
  5. Winuser Win User
    I didn't see anything to get excited about.

Winuser, Mar 13, 2015
  6. Dave44 Win User
    no it just showing the new install process nothing to get excited about

Dave44, Mar 13, 2015
  7. Winuser Win User
    I know what it showed and I don't see where it makes the installation process any better.

Winuser, Mar 13, 2015
  8. labeeman Win User

Its what I didn't see what has me worried, I did not see an option to sign in without a M$ account.

labeeman, Mar 13, 2015
  9. It's probably hidden, several clicks away, under the New Account button. *Sad

lehnerus2000, Mar 13, 2015
  10. rmonroe36 Win User
    It appears that MS (still) is not making it obvious on how to sign in with a local account. My guess is that one would choose the option on the right ("Sign Up") and from there would be the option to sign in with a local account.

Rich

rmonroe36, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 has an updated OOBE, shown on video - Similar Threads - has updated OOBE

2. Windows 10 updates shown in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 updates shown in Windows 11?: I upgraded a Win 10 Pro PC to Win 11. When I open Settings > Update & Security I see two updates for Win 10 as shown below. How can I remove the Win 10 updates from Win 11 Windows Update? Thanks...
  3. Windows 10 updates shown in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 updates shown in Windows 11?: I upgraded a Win 10 Pro PC to Win 11. When I open Settings > Update & Security I see two updates for Win 10 as shown below. How can I remove the Win 10 updates from Win 11 Windows Update? Thanks...
  4. Windows 10 Home OOBE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home OOBE: I have a Dell Inspiron 5567 and it was running Windows 10 Business through a Microsoft 365 tenant. Looking back now, I don’t know why I fancied rebuilding it, but I made a Windows 10 bootable USB and reset my Laptop. Problem I’ve got is that the motherboard license on this...
  5. Windows 10 Home OOBE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Home OOBE: I have a Dell Inspiron 5567 and it was running Windows 10 Business through a Microsoft 365 tenant. Looking back now, I don’t know why I fancied rebuilding it, but I made a Windows 10 bootable USB and reset my Laptop. Problem I’ve got is that the motherboard license on this...
  6. Windows 10 OOBE on startup

Windows 10 OOBE on startup: Ok so when i restart i keep getting oobe i already did the oobe so what's wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-oobe-on-startup/ce662a2f-0313-4f0f-addb-7427dcedb559
  7. Windows 10 oobe error

Windows 10 oobe error: Hello, i have an HP pc which i upgraded to window 10 using the mediacreation tool and used the "upgrade this pc" option. It all worked fine, was using it for about 2 months, but due to slow performance i thought i should reset. I did so with the "clean drives" option... It...
  8. Windows 10 Home & OOBE

Windows 10 Home & OOBE: Hello... I'm trying to reinstall Windows 10 Home on my Dell Dimension E521 (4GB RAM/AMD Sempron 3400+ (1.80GHz) processor); at the point where it asks me to select the region, it gives me a 1-word message - OOBEREGION. I have tried clicking Try Again many times and then...
  9. Windows 10 Mobile build 10151 shown off on video

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile build 10151 shown off on video: Later this year, likely around October, Microsoft will be releasing Windows 10 Mobile which will be coming to all Windows Phone 8 devices. The OS, that features significant under the hood changes, will support Universal apps, refinements to the UI and a lot more. Earlier...
  10. Unreleased Windows 10 for phone build shown in video

in Windows 10 News
    Unreleased Windows 10 for phone build shown in video: A video of an unreleased build of Windows 10 for phone shows a new design for the Windows Phone Store along with the new universal Office apps. 1huHoDudN1I Read more: Unreleased Windows 10 for phone build shown in video with Office, Store revamp and more | Windows...