Windows 10: Windows 10 has become a third party data harvesting no gaming scammer nightmare !

Discus and support Windows 10 has become a third party data harvesting no gaming scammer nightmare ! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why Microsoft is so down right devious shty and Ugly to the people and there hardware they worked so hard to afford and buy, Does Microsoft think we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Garbage_Collector, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 has become a third party data harvesting no gaming scammer nightmare !

Why Microsoft is so down right devious shty and Ugly to the people and there hardware they worked so hard to afford and buy, Does Microsoft think we will just keep on buying garbage that don't work and allowing these third world countries they higher or use like Nigeria, to in-fact trust and allow data harvesting from this or any other poor third world country or region? my god Microsoft are you not a US Corporation and patriot? yawl need your heads examined and start paying attention to reality you don't **** in your own back yard Dipshts, you're going to step in it one day and fall on your face into another pile you left behind a year previous, give us are frickn gaming and privacy back **** or you my friends are finished, as google soon will be! yawl think your so smart you can't see your own demise! Question is why all the greed and HATE?

:)

Garbage_Collector, Feb 9, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 has become a third party data harvesting no gaming scammer nightmare !

Windows 10 Chess Game

Hi Susan,

There are several possible explanations as to why you're encountering performance and stability issues during gameplay. Here's a list of the common factors:

• A corrupted user account data
    • Corrupted game data
    • Software conflicts
    • An outdated game version

Running the Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games. Click this

link
    to run this troubleshooter.

We also suggest checking if there are updates available for the game. See
    Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    for the steps.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions.

Catherine Cus., Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 has become a third party data harvesting no gaming scammer nightmare !

1. Windows 10 has become a third party data harvesting no gaming scammer nightmare ! - Similar Threads - has become third

2. How to disable sharing data with third parties in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable sharing data with third parties in Windows 11: How do I disable the functionality Microsoft built into Windows 11 for sending data to third parties, such as ScorecardResearch.com? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-sharing-data-with-third-parties-in/c753c3ea-a242-47a4-9026-50a991a88ed4
  3. Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10: Hi,One user keeps reporting that various third party apps such as SIMS, Chrome, Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader and many others are 'randomly' becoming suspended. The user reports that the suspended apps are unusable for several minutes are they become suspended. It is not the...
  4. Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10: Hi,One user keeps reporting that various third party apps such as SIMS, Chrome, Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader and many others are 'randomly' becoming suspended. The user reports that the suspended apps are unusable for several minutes are they become suspended. It is not the...
  5. Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How to become a third-party reseller of Windows Os's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to become a third-party reseller of Windows Os's: Hi, I'm trying to establish a personal computer repair shop and was wondering how to Legally install Windows OS for Profit. I currently have a personal account and don't want to have to create an additional one that I have to login into....
  7. How to become a third-party reseller of Windows Os's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to become a third-party reseller of Windows Os's: Hi, I'm trying to establish a personal computer repair shop and was wondering how to Legally install Windows OS for Profit. I currently have a personal account and don't want to have to create an additional one that I have to login into....
  8. How to become a third-party reseller of Windows Os's

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Third party antivirus software become ineffective recently.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Third party antivirus software become ineffective recently.: I have been using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, free version, & SuperAntiSpyware, free version, for ten years. They run on demand only since they are free versions. My habit is : Turn my PC on, and then run SuperAntiSpyware and Malwarebytes every morning. This clears up all...
  10. Upgrading to Win10 has become a nightmare.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading to Win10 has become a nightmare.: I’m not sure if this is the right sub to post this on but here it goes. After really not wanting to upgrade my windows from 8.1 to 10 for the 4th time (because every time I did it I would get major issues) I thought this time would be different. Me just wanting to play the...