Windows 10: Windows 10 has become a third party data harvesting no gaming scammer nightmare !

Discus and support Windows 10 has become a third party data harvesting no gaming scammer nightmare ! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why Microsoft is so down right devious shty and Ugly to the people and there hardware they worked so hard to afford and buy, Does Microsoft think we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Garbage_Collector, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 has become a third party data harvesting no gaming scammer nightmare !

Why Microsoft is so down right devious shty and Ugly to the people and there hardware they worked so hard to afford and buy, Does Microsoft think we will just keep on buying garbage that don't work and allowing these third world countries they higher or use like Nigeria, to in-fact trust and allow data harvesting from this or any other poor third world country or region? my god Microsoft are you not a US Corporation and patriot? yawl need your heads examined and start paying attention to reality you don't **** in your own back yard Dipshts, you're going to step in it one day and fall on your face into another pile you left behind a year previous, give us are frickn gaming and privacy back **** or you my friends are finished, as google soon will be! yawl think your so smart you can't see your own demise! Question is why all the greed and HATE?

:)

Garbage_Collector, Feb 9, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 has become a third party data harvesting no gaming scammer nightmare !

Windows 10 Chess Game

Hi Susan,

There are several possible explanations as to why you're encountering performance and stability issues during gameplay. Here's a list of the common factors:

• A corrupted user account data
    • Corrupted game data
    • Software conflicts
    • An outdated game version

Running the Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games. Click this

link
    to run this troubleshooter.

We also suggest checking if there are updates available for the game. See
    Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    for the steps.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions.

Catherine Cus., Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 has become a third party data harvesting no gaming scammer nightmare !

1. Windows 10 has become a third party data harvesting no gaming scammer nightmare ! - Similar Threads - has become third

2. erase third party cookies

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    erase third party cookies: How delete or erase third party cookies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erase-third-party-cookies/ded3384b-73ff-41d4-9bcb-b56ee7776c0f
  3. download of third party apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download of third party apps: I try to download an app from anywhere else (but the Microsoft store) and windows denies the download (pretending security reasons?) how is that possible? how to avoid?...
  4. Third Party Free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Third Party Free: If the likes of Kaspersky Free or Bitdefender Free are downloaded does Windows 10 stop updating completely https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/third-party-free/2137ca8d-a7d6-4bd1-8b93-714c0f810ec0
  5. Auto updates and third party

Auto updates and third party: Is it true that if you have Third Party Anti Virus/Malware installed ie. Kaspersky Free Bitdefender Free. Windows 10 will not update and the OS after a short while would break....
  6. third party reseller

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    third party reseller: Is purchasing Microsoft products from Brytesoft.com legal? Their website says “When big businesses buy in bulk, sometimes they end up with more licenses than they need. We buy them cheap and pass the savings on to you. It’s the same software at a much lower price.” Does...
  7. Third party drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third party drivers: I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK, however, when I connected the camera a fault code came up and the computer would not allow me to run the camera. I later found out...
  8. Win 10 has switched off my third party firewall !!!

Win 10 has switched off my third party firewall !!!: Win 10 has switched of my third party firewall ( Trend Micro ) today and switched on Win 10 firewall.This is getting annoying and I think Win 10 is behaving like real Big Brother more and more.We know Win 10 is blocking CCleaner to work properly,no control over updates or...
  9. Third party software installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Third party software installation: My pc was working okay for alomost a year with WIndows 10 but now I have a problem on both my laptop and desktop with software not loading. I have tried loading some old software that I already have running and get the same error message required priviledge is not held...
  10. Third-party driver updater.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third-party driver updater.: Is there a reasonably safe third party program for mass checking and then updating drivers? Or would it be better for me not to open up that can of worms. And if so is there a way to do the same thing in windows Device Manager? 34032