Windows 10: windows 10 has become slow and unstable

Discus and support windows 10 has become slow and unstable in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 has become slow and unstable Start up often fails and requires rebooting. video often hangs up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThomasHollman, Jan 27, 2019.

1. windows 10 has become slow and unstable

windows 10 has become slow and unstable Start up often fails and requires rebooting. video often hangs up.

:)

ThomasHollman, Jan 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

http://www.disk-partition.com/kb/tips-ssd-optimization-windows7-1.html

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 has become slow and unstable

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 has become slow and unstable

1. windows 10 has become slow and unstable - Similar Threads - has become slow

2. Windows has become very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows has become very slow: Windows has become very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-has-become-very-slow/b1bbb7a5-c03e-4e42-87eb-e4881d8641b9
  3. Windows has become very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows has become very slow: Windows has become very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-has-become-very-slow/b1bbb7a5-c03e-4e42-87eb-e4881d8641b9
  4. Windows has become very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Becoming Unstable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Becoming Unstable: Hello. Windows 11 has been acting up this week. I don't know what started it, but my taskbar freezes and the start menu now refuses to open sometimes still does this after Windows Explorer is restarted. It appears that "wsappx", or specifically "AppX Deployment Service",...
  6. Windows Becoming Unstable

Windows Becoming Unstable: Hello. Windows 11 has been acting up this week. I don't know what started it, but my taskbar freezes and the start menu now refuses to open sometimes still does this after Windows Explorer is restarted. It appears that "wsappx", or specifically "AppX Deployment Service",...
  7. Windows has become extremely slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows has become extremely slow: I updated windows recently and it has become extremely slow. It takes over 5 minutes to boot. Here are the things I did and still no luck: Ran disk check, repair and fix etc Reset windows while keeping giles Reset windows while deleting my files Creating install media and...
  8. My insterent connection has suddenly become unstable, slow etc..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My insterent connection has suddenly become unstable, slow etc..: My internet connection has become unstable and will disconnect periodically . The "trouble shooter" does not detect any problems. I have had to reset the modem several times turn on/off. Spectrum, my internet/cable company had some service issue syesterday which fixed the...
  9. cursor becomes unstable Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor becomes unstable Windows 10: Hello I'm having trouble determining how to fix my cursor. At least once a day it becomes unstable, bounces all over the screen. this is an HP laptop with Windows 10 Even if I remove the wireless mouse and the USB dongle that the mouse uses, the problem remains until I...
  10. My Mail app has become unstable

My Mail app has become unstable: Trying to compose an email this morning and the app keeps shutting down. When I look in drafts, it won't load the email and will eventually shut down again. I can reopen the app and browse through received mail, but whenever I start to create an email, it shuts down. I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 internet explorer has become unstable