Windows 10: Windows 10 has blocked Calendar Creator Software

Discus and support Windows 10 has blocked Calendar Creator Software in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This software has been working fine for years, but now it is blocked. I tried changing the settings in Security to "warn" instead of "block," but it's... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JanetBerg, Mar 9, 2020.

1. JanetBerg Win User

Windows 10 has blocked Calendar Creator Software

This software has been working fine for years, but now it is blocked. I tried changing the settings in Security to "warn" instead of "block," but it's still blocked. It's old software, but it has always worked and I have valuable data on it that is only accessible by this software. I'd like to at least get the settings and data off of it such as doctor appointments months ahead before I go to something else. I've looked at all kinds of help from this site and others to unblock it, but have not been successful. I'm running on Windows 10.

:)

JanetBerg, Mar 9, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 has blocked Calendar Creator Software

Disk bloat in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Is it my imagination, or does the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update consume an additional 20-30GB of disk space over the previous Creators Update release? Unfortunately, I didn't log my disk usage before the upgrade, but now my C: drive has 56GB of stuff, and I know it wasn't anywhere near that full before. I've run "Disk Cleanup -> Clean up system files" and selected everything on the list, including remove previous version of Windows. I also emptied my Recycle Bin, my Temp folder, \Windows\Temp folder, and \Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder. Finally, I ran Wise Disk Cleaner to delete assorted application garbage.

Has anyone else noticed the bloat in Fall Creators Update?

Static~Charge, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 has blocked Calendar Creator Software

1. Windows 10 has blocked Calendar Creator Software - Similar Threads - has blocked Calendar

2. Calendar Creator 12

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar Creator 12: What is the fix for WIN10 blocking opening program Calendar Creator 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-creator-12/1cae0237-0203-450b-a60e-2b6266de877c
  3. Software is being blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Software is being blocked: Some software is being blocked. I use Norton Antivirus as my primary firewall but I have contacted them and they say Microsoft is blocking the software not them. How do I unblock software blocked by Microsoft when they aren't the primary security?...
  4. I have Calendar Creator 12 and it is blocked by administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have Calendar Creator 12 and it is blocked by administrator: I have followed all the online suggestions and the only one that works is to edit the registry for UA and change it to 0 . This is obviously not safe to do for any period of time. Any other suggestions. I am running Windows 10 home OS build 1903....
  5. Calendar Creator Deluxe v 12.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calendar Creator Deluxe v 12.1: Program stopped running today... Administrator has Blocked. My login is as Administrator. After many attempts to resolve. I backed up my files and uninstalled. I now get to same block message for the Setup program when I try to reinstall. Any suggestions?...
  6. Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe: My Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe will not open. It starts to open but closes immediately. It also has a message popping up that says "Configuration file Startup-cfg is missing or bad. What can I do?...
  7. An administrator has blocked you from running this app Fall Creator's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An administrator has blocked you from running this app Fall Creator's: I thought I wanted to install Winows 10 clean for my friend on her laptop. The new media creation tool includes the fall creators update but, I can't install the drivers for it as I get the error " An Administrator has blocked you from running this app" The drivers are...
  8. Windows 10 Creators uninstall program automatically and block install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Creators uninstall program automatically and block install: Hi. Guys, I have serious problems here. Windows 10 creators update unistalled my old version of Firebird Program without my consent! More than that, after the update/upgrade, windows 10 creators is blocking any attempt to reinstall the program! I have already check te...
  9. Homegroup blocked after creator installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup blocked after creator installation: Hi, I used to have a home group across a laptop and a desktop both running windows 10 ( before the creator build) which was working as it should. Now, neither computer are on the home group. Trying to log on with the old password fails. I find no option how to set up a new...
  10. Will Windows 10 Creators Update delete installed programs/software ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will Windows 10 Creators Update delete installed programs/software ?: Currently Win 10 Pro with all updates as of today. If I install Windows 10 Creators Update I know that i have the option to keep Files and Apps, but will I need to re-install all my programs/software ? If its going to delete them then its a no go, it will take far too...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. creator.exe blocked

2. calendar creator blocked by administrator

3. calendar creator for windows 10

4. calendar maker blocked,
  5. calender creator 12.1 in windows 10,
  6. calendar creator 2.1 blocked,
  7. unblock creator.exe,
  8. blocked calendar creator,
  9. calendar creator app has been blocked