Windows 10: Windows 10 has broken all my Hard drives

Discus and support Windows 10 has broken all my Hard drives in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 update had killed my main HDD, i have tried windows rollback, auto repair, macrium fix windows boot repair. and none have worked. i can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hiro-Nishi, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 has broken all my Hard drives

Windows 10 update had killed my main HDD, i have tried windows rollback, auto repair, macrium fix windows boot repair. and none have worked. i can't access my 1TB seagate HHD anymore,

i have another HDD, which is also seagate, i formatted it, and installed windows 10 via usb iso. it worked, but then it restarted to install new October updates, and after the restart, it broke the Hard drive again, automatic repair and going back to a previous version wont work.

is there any way to fix this horrible thing windows has done to me, i literally wasted 4 days trying to fix this piece of crap of windows 10. fix ur fcking shit microsoft, literally its 2020 and you a multi billion dollar company, but every time there is an update, it always fcks something up.

submitted by /u/Hiro-Nishi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hiro-Nishi, Nov 11, 2020
  2. little cat, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 11, 2020
  4. $immond$ Win User

Windows 10 has broken all my Hard drives

Windowed Hard Drives

On the contrary, showing off "slow tech" by adding a window to a hard drive is a "dumb" idea. Do you really want to be showing off a whole "7200-10000 RPM of power" or would you rather show off a plain SSD drive? (If you really desire to "show off")

Adding any window to any drive is just stupid. I just suggested an easier option for you since manufactures don't put windows on the latest hard drives.

$immond$, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 has broken all my Hard drives

1. Windows 10 has broken all my Hard drives - Similar Threads - has broken Hard

2. In Windows 10, all of my saved pictures are broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In Windows 10, all of my saved pictures are broken: How do I fix this? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-all-of-my-saved-pictures-are-broken/f845a9ba-e5f1-46a8-aa04-6fe52636c157
  3. External Hard Drive Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Hard Drive Broken: My external hard drive broke very suddenly, things work when it isn't plugged in, but when plugged in file explorer only stays on 'working on it' all of the downloads to it have disappeared and don't show up anymore also when I open my computer it wont start until it is...
  4. External Hard Drive Broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Hard Drive Broken: My external hard drive broke very suddenly, things work when it isn't plugged in, but when plugged in file explorer only stays on 'working on it' all of the downloads to it have disappeared and don't show up anymore also when I open my computer it wont start until it is...
  5. External Hard Drive Broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. All my hard drive files are on my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All my hard drive files are on my desktop: I have two drives, an HDD and an SSD, with my SSD being my booting drive. I was running out of space on my desktop so I decided to move my desktop location to my HDD. For some reason this caused all my HDD files to move to the desktop, not shortcuts, complete files. Can...
  7. Windows 10 update has broken my computer

Windows 10 update has broken my computer: Turn PC on, black screen. Hit spacebar all USBs turn off and on, then presented with black screen until I see a "Windows 10 updating 30%" pop up then entire PC crashes and the cycle continues. I've tried force restarting many times now, same issue prevails Can't even view...
  8. External hard drive broken/corrupted?

External hard drive broken/corrupted?: [ATTACH] External hard drive shows up as local disk. When I click on it, the drive gets stuck on loading and makes my computer slow down. Crashes if I click anywhere on file explorer. I can't even turn on my computer when the external hard drive is plugged in. When it's...
  9. Recover Windows 10, broken hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover Windows 10, broken hard drive: Hi, my HP laptop w windows 10 stopped working. I purchased three years ago, already installed. I ran diagnostic and hard drive short test failed. I have new hard drive, but no product key. Laptop is registered in Microsoft account. Can I recover windows 10 without new...
  10. Windows 10 deleted all files in my external hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 deleted all files in my external hard drive: I as updated windows 10 into my computer and it ended up installing into my external hard drive and deleted all previous files in EHD. How can i recover those files?...