Windows 10: Windows 10 Has Deleted Login Information and Files

Discus and support Windows 10 Has Deleted Login Information and Files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have installed numerus updates with Windows 10 and since then it has only caused me a lot of trouble. Everytime I restart my laptop I've had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cardsfan70, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Has Deleted Login Information and Files

I have installed numerus updates with Windows 10 and since then it has only caused me a lot of trouble. Everytime I restart my laptop I've had a relogin into my Microsoft account and also my True Key Login with McAfee. A lot of my software like iTunes, Spotify and Amazon Music were deleted and I've had to reinstall all of them. I just recently imported music to iTunes and they have been deleted too. A lot of files have been deleted. I think I've been hacked

:)

Cardsfan70, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 3, 2019
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Tintai Win User

Windows 10 Has Deleted Login Information and Files

I deleted $Windows~.BT folder that was propably Windows 10 files. How to recover?

Hello,

So about two weeks ago I deleted a $Windows~.BT folder (through the cmd). Now I know that was Windows 10 files ready for install.

How can I download it again? I'm sure I need to reinstall some update. But which?

Tintai

Tintai, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Has Deleted Login Information and Files

1. Windows 10 Has Deleted Login Information and Files - Similar Threads - Has Deleted Login

2. How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their...: How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-login-in-information-when-someone/263ca8eb-31ad-4ca7-bd8e-a272aa2a0fd8
  3. How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their...: How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-login-in-information-when-someone/263ca8eb-31ad-4ca7-bd8e-a272aa2a0fd8
  4. Delete Personal Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Personal Information: I have reset my laptop in order to sell it, but do not want to enter email and password. How do I bypass this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-personal-information/3122e683-27db-415e-a259-e79d3ad9191a
  5. Delete Personal Information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete Personal Information: I have reset my laptop in order to sell it, but do not want to enter email and password. How do I bypass this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-personal-information/3122e683-27db-415e-a259-e79d3ad9191a
  6. Delete Personal Information

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Login Information

in Cortana
    Login Information: Dear Sir or Madam, Many of your customers, such as myself, primarily use Google and Apple platforms, while using PC hardware loaded with Windows. From time to time, we wish to make changes to our settings. The experience for me has almost always been a complete nightmare....
  8. Accidental Deletion of Hosts.ICS iCalendar File Information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidental Deletion of Hosts.ICS iCalendar File Information: Hi All, I accidentally deleted my computer's information from my hosts.ics iCalender file and need to add it back in... but I'm not sure where to find the information to add and how to add it back in. How can I fix this file? The file is as follows with a note added-in...
  9. Permanent deletion of all files and information on laptop with windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Permanent deletion of all files and information on laptop with windows 10.: Hello great swami's I would like to gift my 2 in 1 laptop to someone but I need to make sure that all of my information ie, bank records, account numbers, various shall I say, risqué pictures of my girlfriend and cetera are permanently deleted from the computer. Does...
  10. Create System Information File in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create System Information File in Windows 10: How to: Create System Information File in Windows 10 How to Create a System Information File in Windows 10 MSINFO contains in depth pertinent information about your system and is often used by Ten Forums members when helping users solve issues, especially during...