Windows 10: Windows 10 has disappeared from my desktop computer

Discus and support Windows 10 has disappeared from my desktop computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 has disappeared from my desktop computer. I turned my computer off for vacation and when I turned it on, it brought up WIN 7 and it's saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KATHRYNWILSON61, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Windows 10 has disappeared from my desktop computer

Windows 10 has disappeared from my desktop computer. I turned my computer off for vacation and when I turned it on, it brought up WIN 7 and it's saying i can't connect to the internet because of a missing network adapter. Any ideas for what happened and what to do?

:)

KATHRYNWILSON61, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Rule-R Win User

Desktop shortcuts disappearing

One of the computers i maintain has a few of the desktop shortcuts disappearing now and then. It runs windows 7, and has a shitload of shortcuts on the desktop.

Any idea what might cause this?

Rule-R, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Desktop Disappeared After Windows 10 Update

After upgrading to windows 10, my desktop completely disappeared, sometimes it will flash for a micro second. The Desktop folder is still in my folder list and I can access it that way but prefer to have access to my desktop. I saw the other thread where
    it suggested a clean boot, but this did not work. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Jessica23Q, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 has disappeared from my desktop computer

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 has disappeared from my desktop computer

1. Windows 10 has disappeared from my desktop computer - Similar Threads - has disappeared desktop

2. Bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer: Recently, my Bluetooth turned off and I'm unable to turn it back on again. It doesn't even exist in the settings anymore. Device manager won't show Bluetooth either....
  3. Bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer: Recently, my Bluetooth turned off and I'm unable to turn it back on again. It doesn't even exist in the settings anymore. Device manager won't show Bluetooth either....
  4. Bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer.: Recently my bluetooth has turned off on my computer and I have not been able to turn it back on. It does not exist in the settings and the icon is no longer in the tray. Checking the device manager, there is nothing there for bluetooth either....
  6. bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer.: Recently my bluetooth has turned off on my computer and I have not been able to turn it back on. It does not exist in the settings and the icon is no longer in the tray. Checking the device manager, there is nothing there for bluetooth either....
  7. bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Bluetooth has disappeared from my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth has disappeared from my computer: Today I successfully moved several small files from my Dell Inspiron 3793 laptop 5 months old to my smartphone using Bluetooth. I stepped away to make coffee and put some laundry in the washing machine, and when I came back I attempted to move several more small files from...
  9. My Desktop has Disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Desktop has Disappeared: I am using the latest version of Windows 10 updated as of today. Last week, the desktop and task bar suddenly disappeared, I was able to use System Restore to get it back. It disappeared again today and system restore can't be accessed or anything else use the search...
  10. Taskbar has disappeared from the Desktop in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Taskbar has disappeared from the Desktop in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Taskbar is an integral part of the Windows desktop. It has been there since the release of Windows 1.0. Microsoft has been modifying it with a new design and making it a home for new features like Task View, [...] This post Taskbar has disappeared from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 disappeared from computer

2. windows 10 disappeared from my computer

3. my desktop has disappeared windows 10

4. windows 10 is gone from my computer,
  5. windows 10 has disappeared from computer,
  6. windows 10 vanished from my computer