Windows 10: Windows 10 has locked me out my laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 has locked me out my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I guess at some point my laptop updated on its on & for the last 15 hours I’ve had nothing but hell. My computer says “something went wrong, can’t use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Agirl&&&, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Agirl&&& Win User

Windows 10 has locked me out my laptop

I guess at some point my laptop updated on its on & for the last 15 hours I’ve had nothing but hell. My computer says “something went wrong, can’t use pin. Create new pin.” Nothing else, nothing where I can type a password or anything. I try to click the create pin & it pops up if I want to open windows store, yet never opens or does anything!I’m missing school due to this!!What can I do to fix it?! Because I can’t even factory reset, safe mood boot or anything because it then wants a passcode, which it’s not even taking my account password. so I’m getting no where!

:)

Agirl&&&, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 has locked me out my laptop - Similar Threads - has locked laptop

2. Bitlocker has locked me out of my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker has locked me out of my PC: Bitlocker has turned itself on after an automatic update and now it locked me out of my computer and requires a recovery key. I went to microsoft on a different computer and logged in to see if I had a recovery key and there was no key to be found. Additionally, I cannot...
  3. My Microsoft 365 has locked me out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft 365 has locked me out.: My Microsoft 365 has locked me out. It does not remember the password every time I change it. I was on another computer that crashed and got a new one. But it acts like my account don't exist. This is my college account, and I cannot get anything from it is there a support...
  4. Bitlocker has locked me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker has locked me out: Bitlocker has me locked out of my work machine. Has been running fine for the better part of a year, and suddenly I can't get into itI've went to the aka.ms/recovery, and can see the device, but it says no bitlocker keys exist. Has Microsoft utterly screwed me AGAIN!...
  5. Bitlocker has locked me out

Bitlocker has locked me out: Bitlocker has me locked out of my work machine. Has been running fine for the better part of a year, and suddenly I can't get into itI've went to the aka.ms/recovery, and can see the device, but it says no bitlocker keys exist. Has Microsoft utterly screwed me AGAIN!...
  6. BitLocker locked me out of my laptop!?! ****?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker locked me out of my laptop!?! ****?: Hi there,Short and simple: I clicked to update my Windows 11 system on my Asus ZenBook, and after the laptop automatically restarted the BitLocker screen appeared and it asked me to enter the BitLocker key which I've never opted to use. I checked in my Microsoft account under...
  7. BitLocker locked me out of my laptop!?! ****?

BitLocker locked me out of my laptop!?! ****?: Hi there,Short and simple: I clicked to update my Windows 11 system on my Asus ZenBook, and after the laptop automatically restarted the BitLocker screen appeared and it asked me to enter the BitLocker key which I've never opted to use. I checked in my Microsoft account under...
  8. Windows 10 installation has locked me out of my pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 installation has locked me out of my pc: Hi, I just installed windows 10 on my pc and it finished the installation and booted back up. In doing so it took me to the home creen and asked me to log in with the default OTHER USER which I thought was odd. I now can't log in to my PC, either as other user or by using my...
  9. Windows locking me out of my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows locking me out of my laptop: Windows recently updated on my laptop. It signed me out of my laptop. I cannot sign in. When I turn on the computer the only screen I have access to says other user and asks for a username and password. Well never had either of those for my laptop, have a pin but no option to...
  10. Windows 10 has lock me out.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 has lock me out.: � I was setting up to encrypt Windows 10 and it went to the DOS screen with blinking indicator. It will not load up Windows. I do not have any back up and I've tried to reinstall Windows and I don't have enough memory to do that. UrgentHelpTerry. *** Email address is...