Windows 10: windows 10 has lots of problem

Discus and support windows 10 has lots of problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my windows 10 has a problem that when I want to shut down my laptop it does not work mean it doesn't shut down. moreover, when I click on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sumit lohar, Nov 6, 2018.

1. windows 10 has lots of problem

my windows 10 has a problem that when I want to shut down my laptop it does not work mean it doesn't shut down.

moreover, when I click on the setting icon it doesn't work the only thing does it shows an error (0xc0000005) code and
    every step this error shows. when i run anything the same error code shows what has happened even I am unable to open my mail

what to do to improve my system pls help me out

:)

sumit lohar, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 6, 2018
  4. windows 10 has lots of problem

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 has lots of problem

1. windows 10 has lots of problem - Similar Threads - has lots problem

2. My windows 10 computer has a lot of issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 computer has a lot of issues: Hello, I have had a problem with my computer for a year now. When I start my computer it starts twice, more specifically, I can hear my headphones getting on and off and on again. Same goes with my computer. My headphone loses almost everytime its sound, I need to trubleshoot...
  3. My windows 10 computer has a lot of issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 computer has a lot of issues: Hello, I have had a problem with my computer for a year now. When I start my computer it starts twice, more specifically, I can hear my headphones getting on and off and on again. Same goes with my computer. My headphone loses almost everytime its sound, I need to trubleshoot...
  4. A lot of problems

A lot of problems: For a few days when I open the volume mixer and I want to change the volume, it tells me that the program does not respond when I open Google chrome and Mozilla and I try to play a video on youtube it tells me that the program does not respond every time I enter Google meet...
  5. Windows 10 has a lot of imaginations! :o

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 has a lot of imaginations! :o: Hey I just found that Windows 10 has got imaginations! Normally, in the Sound pop-up in Control Panel, there's only in-built or current microphone. But, some people including me has got a virtual microphone too, the 'Stereo Mix'!!! I don't know how it come, it's in my...
  6. A lot of problems with windows!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A lot of problems with windows!!: The first and most important: I have a new pc (2 weeks) and for some reason the pc freezes, and the only solution is forcing a restart holding the power button. Today i was tired of this problem so i decided to wait to the pc to fix itself, and i concluded that the problem is...
  7. My Windows 10 has a lot of problems like parity error, BSOD, etc.,,,

My Windows 10 has a lot of problems like parity error, BSOD, etc.,,,: I recently upgraded myWindows 7 to 10 and after a few months I seem to be getting a lot of errors in my computer like black screen with blinking underscore,etc.,,, I downloaded Whocrashed app and here is the results: System Information local Computer name:...
  8. mine windows 10 is having a lot of problem

mine windows 10 is having a lot of problem: mine windows isnot displaying wifi icon and doesnot show the available networks. also, it has a problem in bluetooth . there is problem in joining with wireless devices. please help me...
  9. Lots of problems after updating to windows 10

Lots of problems after updating to windows 10: So, my wife did...something...and my old version of windows windows went caput. I went out and got windows 10 and the first few days everything worked fine. Now, however, my Cortana search bar will not let me type in it at all and I am having intermittent internet...
  10. Lots of problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Lots of problems: I have recently done a clean install of Windows 10 and everything seemed to be fine. However, today I am getting lots of problems. I keep getting little windows popping up saying that an 'update is recommended' for Media Downloader. I am also getting lots of sites opening up...