Windows 10: windows 10 has never worked right on this computer - i want to go back to 8.1 or 8.2

Discus and support windows 10 has never worked right on this computer - i want to go back to 8.1 or 8.2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how can i go back to windows 8.1 or 8.2 on this computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimstidham, May 13, 2021.

1. windows 10 has never worked right on this computer - i want to go back to 8.1 or 8.2

how can i go back to windows 8.1 or 8.2 on this computer

:)

jimstidham, May 13, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 13, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 13, 2021
  4. windows 10 has never worked right on this computer - i want to go back to 8.1 or 8.2

How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Will windows 10 still accept the license keys from 7 and 8 now if I reinstall my computer?

Does Microsoft keep a list of users who upgraded to Win 10 using their 7 and 8 keys so that when users need to reinstall windows 10 the old keys would work?

Do I need to call in Microsoft to ask them to activate my Windows 10 when I give them my win 7 keys?

Both computers are laptops. The windows 7 machine had the serial printed on the back, and I needed to enter that when I upgraded to 10. The windows 8 machine had the serial built in inside its boot system so I didn't need to enter the key when I upgraded to 10, but I did manage to write down the keys using a fetcher program.

JebusPrime, May 13, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 has never worked right on this computer - i want to go back to 8.1 or 8.2

1. windows 10 has never worked right on this computer - i want to go back to 8.1 or 8.2 - Similar Threads - has never worked

2. Going Back to Windows 10 to Windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Going Back to Windows 10 to Windows 8: Hi Sir,Firstly i buy system with Windows 7 OS and later I updated to Windows 8 and then to windows 10After installetion of Windows 10 my system gets hanged and I was unable to boot my system to windows 8 through USB.What was the reason for thatPlease respond.....
  3. Going Back to Windows 10 to Windows 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Going Back to Windows 10 to Windows 8: Hi Sir,Firstly i buy system with Windows 7 OS and later I updated to Windows 8 and then to windows 10After installetion of Windows 10 my system gets hanged and I was unable to boot my system to windows 8 through USB.What was the reason for thatPlease respond.....
  4. Going Back to Windows 10 to Windows 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. want to opt out of windows 10 and go back to windows 8

in Windows 10 Customization
    want to opt out of windows 10 and go back to windows 8: want to go back to windows 8 and get out of 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-opt-out-of-windows-10-and-go-back-to/9ccc0e12-9854-473a-a459-721baab3578b
  6. I want Windows 8 Back!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want Windows 8 Back!: Is there any way to convert Windows 10 back to Windows 8. OneDrive is the worst program I have ever run into. I cannot work with this new computer. I turned off OneDrive and when I do anything or try to save anything it always wants to save to One Drive. If I can't fix this,...
  7. Go back to 8 pro from windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Go back to 8 pro from windows 10: I am tired of not being able to run anything on usb 3.0 so i want to go back to win 8 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-back-to-8-pro-from-windows-10/ee8e94b6-f19f-4306-9e08-c54ca13a8e46
  8. Going back to windows 7 or 8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Going back to windows 7 or 8: Hi, upgraded to windows 10, now my disc dosent work, is ok if i go back to Windows 7 or 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/going-back-to-windows-7-or-8/2d3dcfb7-1dce-4539-a460-e699c4f154c2
  9. How to go back to windows 7 or 8

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to go back to windows 7 or 8: My laptop has been giving me hell. My Recovery (D:), is totally full, and no matter how many times I try to make room it never seems to work. I also just got windows 10, and make the stupid mistake of resetting my pc, and now my laptop will not allow me to go back to...
  10. Back to 8 then back to 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Back to 8 then back to 10: I tried 10 and noticed it had a few bugs as one would expect. I then went back to 8.1, i am sitting here wondering if i should plug the 10 drive back in. After thinking about it i am unable to see that it does anymore than 8.1 so for the moment i will sit where i am. What do...