Windows 10: Windows 10 has removed all my rights as administrator after changing my Account from...

Discus and support Windows 10 has removed all my rights as administrator after changing my Account from... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "DEVICE OWNER" profile is - AMBIGUOUS..After making sure that the "Device Owner" has the ultimate rights and higher than "Administrator", I changed my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PrasannaS N, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Windows 10 has removed all my rights as administrator after changing my Account from...

"DEVICE OWNER" profile is - AMBIGUOUS..After making sure that the "Device Owner" has the ultimate rights and higher than "Administrator", I changed my user profile from "Administrator" to "Device Owner" only to find that the system has removed all my privilege and made me a simple user. BUT I AM THE OWNER OF MY LAPTOP.. PLEASE HELP ME OUT AND GET ME BACK AS AN ADMINISTRATOR OF MY "OWN LAPTOP".. Thanks in Advance..

:)

PrasannaS N, Nov 20, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Look at this thread,How to Delete a User Account in Windows 10, it may help. You can try the various methods.
    Make sure you are using an administrative account when removing the account or log on using the Administrator's account.

Or, if you are patient and know what you are doing, manually remove it.

Either way, Goodluck.

95Viper, Nov 20, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 has removed all my rights as administrator after changing my Account from...

How do you change a user account to an administrator account in Windows 10?

Hi Fiona,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to go to control panel and check your user account status. Right click on the start button and select control panel in the menu. In the control panel, click on the 'view by' option in the top right and select 'large icons'. Now, click
    on 'User accounts' and check if your account is listed as Administrator. If it is not displayed as Admin account, click on the option 'Change user account type' and select 'Administrator' and apply changes. Try these steps and let us know the results. If you
    have already tried, please let us know what all troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so that we can provided you suggestion accordingly.

Arul_D, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 has removed all my rights as administrator after changing my Account from...

1. Windows 10 has removed all my rights as administrator after changing my Account from... - Similar Threads - has removed rights

2. Change windows administrator rights from a MS account to a MS business account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change windows administrator rights from a MS account to a MS business account.: I recently opened a MS business account for small business and are now running Office 365 under this account on a PC that has an old personal MS account as administrator.Assuming that I switched everything to the business account, I have cancelled the personal account.As a...
  3. Change windows administrator rights from a MS account to a MS business account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change windows administrator rights from a MS account to a MS business account.: I recently opened a MS business account for small business and are now running Office 365 under this account on a PC that has an old personal MS account as administrator.Assuming that I switched everything to the business account, I have cancelled the personal account.As a...
  4. My computer with Windows 10 has 9 administrator accounts but none has admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer with Windows 10 has 9 administrator accounts but none has admin rights: Hello dear all.Our computer has 9 administrator accounts but none has admin rights. I mean, all are administrator and all are within the local administrators group, but in practice, none acts as admin.We have tried a few suggestions from different forums, but nothing seems to...
  5. My computer with Windows 10 has 9 administrator accounts but none has admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer with Windows 10 has 9 administrator accounts but none has admin rights: Hello dear all.Our computer has 9 administrator accounts but none has admin rights. I mean, all are administrator and all are within the local administrators group, but in practice, none acts as admin.We have tried a few suggestions from different forums, but nothing seems to...
  6. My computer with Windows 10 has 9 administrator accounts but none has admin rights

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows 10 has removed all my rights as administrator after changing my Account from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 has removed all my rights as administrator after changing my Account from...: "DEVICE OWNER" profile is - AMBIGUOUS..After making sure that the "Device Owner" has the ultimate rights and higher than "Administrator", I changed my user profile from "Administrator" to "Device Owner" only to find that the system has removed all my privilege and made me a...
  8. Windows 10 has removed all my rights as administrator after changing my Account from...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 has removed all my rights as administrator after changing my Account from...: "DEVICE OWNER" profile is - AMBIGUOUS..After making sure that the "Device Owner" has the ultimate rights and higher than "Administrator", I changed my user profile from "Administrator" to "Device Owner" only to find that the system has removed all my privilege and made me a...
  9. changing my account as administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    changing my account as administrator: Hi! every one . I am Riya . I am facing problem in creating my account as administrator . I have seen many[ATTACH] youtube videos as well as my webpages on google but I can`t find any solution.[ATTACH]...
  10. After current update, my settings are all changed, my administrator account is now a local account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After current update, my settings are all changed, my administrator account is now a local account: After current update, my settings are all changed, my administrator account is now a local account and I can't change back to administrator. I receive notifications on every setting change with only NO as answer and requiring admin sign in ????? What are all these settings...