Windows 10: windows 10 has ruined my pc

Discus and support windows 10 has ruined my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a pc about 6 months ago with windows 10 pre-installed a couple of days ago I had a boot drive error and had to restart windows to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by petergibbs2, Jul 16, 2018.

1. windows 10 has ruined my pc

I bought a pc about 6 months ago with windows 10 pre-installed a couple of days ago I had a boot drive error and had to restart windows to the beginning since then I have had no internet connection and couldn't access anything then all of a sudden my internet icon came to life so I installed the antivirus program I use but nothing happened I went onto Microsoft edge but the same thing I couldn't even get onto the web when I done a troubleshoot it said that it couldn't find an issue on it I've looked online for various solutions but everything I have tried hasn't worked at all and literally spent a whole day trying to fix this but still nothing!! when I had windows 7 I had no problems at all and happily ran it from the day of release until I got my new pc and i wish I kept it nowwindows 10 has ruined my pc :( this is getting really frustrating so any help on this will be greatly appreciated as this is getting beyond a joke

:)

petergibbs2, Jul 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 16, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 16, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

windows 10 has ruined my pc

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 has ruined my pc

1. windows 10 has ruined my pc - Similar Threads - has ruined

2. YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS: What a **** joke. I have a main gaming pc and a rog ally. Having onedrive and 2 different computers using it at the same time is a FKING JOKE. I don't want every single thing from both computers at all times and it breaks my stuff when I try to turn it off. I've tried...
  3. YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS: What a **** joke. I have a main gaming pc and a rog ally. Having onedrive and 2 different computers using it at the same time is a FKING JOKE. I don't want every single thing from both computers at all times and it breaks my stuff when I try to turn it off. I've tried...
  4. YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Microsoft has ruined my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has ruined my computer: I'm not even asking for help anymore. This is just a rant. Recently, my computer has been having an issue where it will blue screen and then restart. Lately this has gotten exponentially worse. 50+ crashes in the past 3 days. What's causing it? A Microsoft program....
  6. Microsoft has ruined my computer

Microsoft has ruined my computer: I'm not even asking for help anymore. This is just a rant. Recently, my computer has been having an issue where it will blue screen and then restart. Lately this has gotten exponentially worse. 50+ crashes in the past 3 days. What's causing it? A Microsoft program....
  7. Microsoft has ruined my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. MS Authenticator has ruined my life!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Authenticator has ruined my life!: I downloaded MS Authenticator a few weeks ago and have had problems with my MS account ever since. Keep getting message to go to accounts.live.com to fix. All that then happens is I go round and round doing everything I'm told and nothing is actually fixed. Now have problems...
  9. MS Authenticator has ruined my life!

MS Authenticator has ruined my life!: I downloaded MS Authenticator a few weeks ago and have had problems with my MS account ever since. Keep getting message to go to accounts.live.com to fix. All that then happens is I go round and round doing everything I'm told and nothing is actually fixed. Now have problems...
  10. How Rollback to Windows 10 after 10 days? WIndows 11 has ruined my laptop/printer!

How Rollback to Windows 10 after 10 days? WIndows 11 has ruined my laptop/printer!: My battery and printer now won't work! Windows 11 is a BIG MISTAKE! And since I didn't notice the battery issue until after 10 days I can't roll back to Windows 10. Does anyone know how to safely roll back to Windows 10?...