Windows 10: Windows 10 has stopped fully loading

Discus and support Windows 10 has stopped fully loading in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; <removed by moderator>Windows 10 has stopped fully loading up it just freezes. I have to force shut down and reboot. I also have to shut down and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CHRIS3683, Aug 6, 2022.

1. CHRIS3683 Win User

Windows 10 has stopped fully loading

<removed by moderator>Windows 10 has stopped fully loading up it just freezes. I have to force shut down and reboot. I also have to shut down and reboot when ever I try to delete a folder because I get told that my 1 and only profile on my computer doesn't have admin access. So I have shut down reboot then it freezes I have to force shut down and reboot to fully boot up and login. Then and only then can I delete a file or folder. This is a build error and **** business practices.

:)

CHRIS3683, Aug 6, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2022
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 has stopped fully loading - Similar Threads - has stopped fully

2. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Images not fully loading: Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it only loads the top half of the photo and the rest is brown, but when I click on medium icons, the image will appear. I'm not...
  3. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images not fully loading: Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it only loads the top half of the photo and the rest is brown, but when I click on medium icons, the image will appear. I'm not...
  4. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 has stopped fully loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 has stopped fully loading: <removed by moderator>Windows 10 has stopped fully loading up it just freezes. I have to force shut down and reboot. I also have to shut down and reboot when ever I try to delete a folder because I get told that my 1 and only profile on my computer doesn't have admin access....
  6. Windows 10 has stopped fully loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 has stopped fully loading: <removed by moderator>Windows 10 has stopped fully loading up it just freezes. I have to force shut down and reboot. I also have to shut down and reboot when ever I try to delete a folder because I get told that my 1 and only profile on my computer doesn't have admin access....
  7. Background not fully loaded

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Background not fully loaded: Hello, everyone. Since I upgraded my computer from Win7 to Win10, my background is not fully loaded and I have to select it again in the settings for it to load (see link). Do you have an idea what is causing this? https://gyazo.com/eb21767836e1c508f9bc1c9588007c61...
  8. Windows does not fully load

Windows does not fully load: Since the last Windows update, my computer is malfunctioning! Missing program icons, the taskbar does not load completely. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-does-not-fully-load/e8e47e6b-c775-45ea-bf2d-c0a8dcfaf82a
  9. Keyboard key stops working once Windows is fully loaded

Keyboard key stops working once Windows is fully loaded: My 'Z' key no longer works once Windows has completed loading. It works perfectly while Windows is in the process of loading however. According to the Reliability Monitor, the following error is detected: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program...
  10. facebook games will not fully load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    facebook games will not fully load: I can get candy crush but no other games on facebook fully load . I have checked to make sure flash is allowed, updated drivers , tried different browsers and nothing . one site gave error message fbinstant not defined . I am 70 years old and not tech savvy but can get simple...