Windows 10: Windows 10 has stopped Miracast because it reported problems

Discus and support Windows 10 has stopped Miracast because it reported problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an issue with using Miracast on my PC. I am attempting to connect to my TCL Roku TV; the connection between the TV and my Win10 PC is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarkMyers19, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 has stopped Miracast because it reported problems

I have an issue with using Miracast on my PC. I am attempting to connect to my TCL Roku TV; the connection between the TV and my Win10 PC is established, but it keeps beginning to connect then abruptly disconnects halfway through. I checked the driver for Miracast, and it has the little yellow triangle with the exclamation point sign and says that Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43). My TV will change screens and say that a video is starting from my PC and will revert to the home screen after 5 seconds or so.

Some key details:

I tried to update the drivers for both the Miracast and the graphics. Both are up to date.

This is the first time I have tried to use Miracast on this PC.

All permissions for screen mirroring are turned on on the TV.

My PC is Miracast enabled.

Has anyone else had this issue? How do I fix it?

:)

MarkMyers19, Jun 19, 2019
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Windows 10 and Miracast what's going wrong?

A couple of months after I tried the TH2 update for Windows 10 that broke my ability to use miracast with my Intel Wireless-AC 7260 (Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I), it went wrong yesterday all of a sudden my pc couldn't fint my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter again, i found my laptop i use at work with Windows 8.1 Pro it find and connect my MWDA without a problem, then I firmware updated my MWDA and it still not helping.

Now I tried updating my Windows with the "MediaCreationTool.exe" so i am now running Windows 10 Pro Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.36) and I still can't find my MWDA, but i can connect and use wireless and bluetooth no problem, so i guess it's just not gonna happen for me to use miracast with my desktop pc *Frown Windows 10 has stopped Miracast because it reported problems :(

I haven't had all these problems in Windows 8.1 Pro it's like Microsoft broke miracast with Windows 10 and there is a lot of threads about miracast problems, yet I haven't found a solution that works for me.

So if anyone got smth I can try to get it to work I will be happy, and I have already tested several drivers from Intel same thing, no Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter found.

puma99dk|, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 has stopped Miracast because it reported problems

Miracast not Working

Hi Albert,

There's a possibility that an automatic may have occurred or there could be changes performed on your computer that have caused your Miracast to stop working. The device driver currently installed may no longer be compatible.

For us to isolate and address this problem, we suggest updating the Miracast drivers. Please see

Update drivers in Windows 10
    for the steps.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 has stopped Miracast because it reported problems

1. Windows 10 has stopped Miracast because it reported problems - Similar Threads - has stopped Miracast

2. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43: I'm on windows 11 and I'm using a AMD RadonTM Graphics. There is a yellow warning sign next to it. I've tried restarting and turning my pc off, but it still comes back....
  3. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43: I'm on windows 11 and I'm using a AMD RadonTM Graphics. There is a yellow warning sign next to it. I've tried restarting and turning my pc off, but it still comes back....
  4. windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. code 43: Hi everyone!I have a qualcomm atheros ar956x network adaptor with bluethooth.But since I installed windows it won't work anymore, before on ubuntu it worked just fine.In device manager there is a ! symbol next to the adaptor. when I remove the adaptor and search for new...
  5. windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. code 43: Hi everyone!I have a qualcomm atheros ar956x network adaptor with bluethooth.But since I installed windows it won't work anymore, before on ubuntu it worked just fine.In device manager there is a ! symbol next to the adaptor. when I remove the adaptor and search for new...
  6. windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43: Hi, After installing windows 11 i lost graphic card setting. Display setting is grayed out at 1024*768.Steps i have tried so farInstalled all window updatestried updating drivers with windows updatestried installing drivers from AMD websitebut no luck : please help me. I have...
  8. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems Code 43

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems Code 43: Hi, I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 graphics card/display adapter in a custom PC running windows 10 education. I usually use two monitors but after a recent restart possibly a windows update only one monitor will run at a time and at a much lower resolution than normal. In...
  9. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43: Hi, When i Turn on the bluetooth it will text like this Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 I'm using Dell inspiron n4110, so When i turn on the bluetooth it will be Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems....
  10. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems code 43

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems code 43: My blue tooth is not working. It will not turn on. In fact, it won't even give me the option to turn it on. I am in no way a computer expert so I have been searching around for solutions to my problem and none of the methods have worked. I have tried restarting my computer,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. miracast stopped working