Windows 10: Windows 10 has stopped recognizing 2 of my 3 monitors

Discus and support Windows 10 has stopped recognizing 2 of my 3 monitors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After again re-installing the proper drivers, event viewer showed and event: Error 411 Kernel-PnP Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RavMosheG, May 24, 2020.

1. RavMosheG Win User

Windows 10 has stopped recognizing 2 of my 3 monitors

After again re-installing the proper drivers, event viewer showed and event: Error 411 Kernel-PnP

Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_731F&SUBSYS_2398148C&REV_C1\6&7d2fb39&0&00000008 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: oem27.inf

Class Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Service: amdkmdap

Lower Filters:

Upper Filters:

Problem: 0x15

Problem Status: 0x0

Have been using RX5700 XT for months, Windows 10, Adrenalin 19.11.2, 3 identical Samsung LED monitors, switching in and out of Eyefinity. Upgraded to 20.2.2, working fine, switched on Eyefinity, only 2 monitors working, switched off Eyefinity, still only 2 monitors, reboot, all 3 back on line. Tried again, same thing, this time after re-boot, the 2 monitors connected to Displayport no longer recognized at all. Have done DDU clean uninstall, and have tried again with all versions of software, 19.11.2,020.2.2,20.4.2, still no recognition of monitors connected to Displayport. Also, eyefinity tab no longer even appears on ANY of the 3 versions of Adrenalin BTW, Re-live NOT installed, so no Remote Play enabled All 3 monitors work fine connected to HDMI output. Factory reset monitors, nothing. When the only monitor is connected to Displayport, the BIOS-motherboard startup screen appears, but goes black when Windows loads. VR headset works fine on Displayport output.

:)

RavMosheG, May 24, 2020

2. win 10 won't recognize multiple monitors

I upgraded from win 7 where I had 3 monitors extended w/ 2 graphic card. now win 10 wont recognize other monitors. I have tried all suggestions. please help....

ranjitkamlani, May 24, 2020
  3. Laptop suddenly stopped recognizing the external monitor

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the laptop is unable to recognize only the external monitor or other external devices also.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 24, 2020
  4. Igal_1234 Win User

Laptop suddenly stopped recognizing the external monitor

Original Title: Igal

Hi,

I am using Samsung series 5 Ultra laptop. installed windows 10 and upgraded to office 2015.

my laptop suddenly stopped recognizing the external monitor (HDMI connection). checked on a few different cables and monitors but nothing happens.

anyone has any suggestion how to fix this problem?

Thanks

Igal_1234, May 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 has stopped recognizing 2 of my 3 monitors - Similar Threads - has stopped recognizing

2. 3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1: Hi,I have Win 11 23H2 x64 running on:Ryzen 9 7900x3d, RTX 2080ti, 64gb DDR5 RamThe system operates on a 3 Monitor Setup all 144hz or higher.obviously i want to use my 3 monitors while gaming so I play on main monitor and additionally watch a stream or videos on second...
  3. 3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1: Hi,I have Win 11 23H2 x64 running on:Ryzen 9 7900x3d, RTX 2080ti, 64gb DDR5 RamThe system operates on a 3 Monitor Setup all 144hz or higher.obviously i want to use my 3 monitors while gaming so I play on main monitor and additionally watch a stream or videos on second...
  4. Surface Book 3 + Surface Dock 2 Not Recognizing Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Book 3 + Surface Dock 2 Not Recognizing Second Monitor: My workstation is set up such that I have a Surface Book 3 SB3 connected to a Surface Dock 2 SD2. The SD2 is in turn connected via two USB-C to DVI-D dual link cables to two external monitors. I've noticed an issue that when I connect my SB3 to my SD2, only one of the...
  5. Surface Book 3 + Surface Dock 2 Not Recognizing Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Book 3 + Surface Dock 2 Not Recognizing Second Monitor: My workstation is set up such that I have a Surface Book 3 SB3 connected to a Surface Dock 2 SD2. The SD2 is in turn connected via two USB-C to DVI-D dual link cables to two external monitors. I've noticed an issue that when I connect my SB3 to my SD2, only one of the...
  6. Surface Book 3 + Surface Dock 2 Not Recognizing Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. 3 Monitors, 2 backgrounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    3 Monitors, 2 backgrounds: I have a 3 monitor configuration, 2 large side-by-side with a smaller touchscreen below. I would like to span 1 background across the 2 monitors that are side by side and have a separate background for the 3rd monitor. Is this possible in Windows 10? Spanning puts the 1...
  8. After updating nVidia drivers and Windows 10, 2/3 monitors stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After updating nVidia drivers and Windows 10, 2/3 monitors stopped working: I use GeForce 1050 Ti which have 3 ports for display (DVI, HDMI, DP). Main monitor is on DP, secondary is on DVI and TV is on HDMI. After update of both GPU drivers and Windows, only main monitor worked and DVI and HDMI didn't ("No Signal" it says). I tried to reinstall old...
  9. Windows has stopped recognizing microphone

Windows has stopped recognizing microphone: My old-fashioned handheld microphone worked perfectly for months. Plugged into the mic jack on the back of my desktop. Now Windows won't recognize it. When I plug it in, a pop-up asks me what device I plugged in. I select "mic." But then I test the mic and it says it's not...
  10. Windows 10 Stops Recognizing Extra Monitor

Windows 10 Stops Recognizing Extra Monitor: I received help getting the extra larger monitor to connect back after the last windows update with the Device Manager. There was an issue with the driver. I disconnected the monitor and moved the laptop into another room for a day and now having the same issue. The...