Windows 10: windows 10 - has there been any progress in allowing users to save multiple msconfigs?

Discus and support windows 10 - has there been any progress in allowing users to save multiple msconfigs? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Has windows 10 implemented any way for users to save and load different msconfig settings?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lkfjsdlkfjsfoiejfirj03åj0, Aug 23, 2019.

1. windows 10 - has there been any progress in allowing users to save multiple msconfigs?

Has windows 10 implemented any way for users to save and load different msconfig settings?

:)

lkfjsdlkfjsfoiejfirj03åj0, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Easo Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Have you cleaned up registry? User lists are saved there too.

3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10 does not allow me to save files to documents

Hello,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you have issues with files permissions when you try to save the folders.

Before proceeding, we need to know more information to help you better.

• Which account you use when you login to Windows 10(Microsoft/Local)?
    • Do you face this issue when you try to save files/folders from the Web/other sources?
    This issue might occur due to UAC (User Access/Account Control) On Windows. I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X on the desktop screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type in the following commands and press Enter:
    net user administrator /active:no

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Aug 23, 2019
  4. pepanee Win User

windows 10 - has there been any progress in allowing users to save multiple msconfigs?

msconfig doesn't save changes

Dang. Well, if you haven't already done so, search on a search engine (such as Bing) for your issue for more suggestions that you can find. I searched for:

msconfig doesn't save changes

and gave you that link. Hopefully you can try other suggestions that were attempted by others. There's a bunch of results that you will find, so hopefully that variety of results will have something useful.

pepanee, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 - has there been any progress in allowing users to save multiple msconfigs?

1. windows 10 - has there been any progress in allowing users to save multiple msconfigs? - Similar Threads - has been progress

2. The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...: The error I'm getting is "Unable to save There was an error while saving. Please try again later." This app works on my other devices just not on my PCI'm on windows 10 and the same problem persisted after I upgraded to windows 11...
  3. The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...: The error I'm getting is "Unable to save There was an error while saving. Please try again later." This app works on my other devices just not on my PCI'm on windows 10 and the same problem persisted after I upgraded to windows 11...
  4. The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Has there been any progress made related to the high resource usage by Desktop Window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has there been any progress made related to the high resource usage by Desktop Window...: It's infuriating when you're playing a game and it seems like out of nowhere you're taking a performance hit, or when you're working on emails, spreadsheets, etc. and what feels like 200ms input delay creeps in. Is there any way to get this thing on a leash? I know that there...
  6. Has there been any progress made related to the high resource usage by Desktop Window...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has there been any progress made related to the high resource usage by Desktop Window...: It's infuriating when you're playing a game and it seems like out of nowhere you're taking a performance hit, or when you're working on emails, spreadsheets, etc. and what feels like 200ms input delay creeps in. Is there any way to get this thing on a leash? I know that there...
  7. Sudoku not saving progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku not saving progress: If it helps Microsoft programmers to fix this problem, Sudoku saved our progress through November 12th. It stopped saving it in November 13th. Whatever update occurred at this time screwed it up....
  8. Windows 10 multiple users. One user has no clear sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 multiple users. One user has no clear sound: I have recently updated my laptop to 2004 build. I have two user accounts. After switching from one user to another the one that was switched to doesn't have sounds, only windows sounds. Doesn't work in web browsers and applications like zoom meeting / google meeting, only...
  9. Windows 10 multiple users. One user has no sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 multiple users. One user has no sound.: I have pretty fresh install of windows 10. New PC with clean Windows 10, built in the end of November 2018. A month after it was built, I changed graphics card. From Nvidia 1050ti to 1070ti. I have two user accounts. After switching from one user to another the one that was...
  10. Allow or Prevent Users to Change or Save a Theme in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Allow or Prevent Users to Change or Save a Theme in Windows 10: How to: Allow or Prevent Users to Change or Save a Theme in Windows 10 How to Allow or Prevent Users to Change or Save a Theme in Windows 10 In Windows, you can use themes to help make your desktop feel a little more personal. Themes change the change a theme as often...