Windows 10: Windows 10 has to be reactivated every time computer is started

Discus and support Windows 10 has to be reactivated every time computer is started in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Since the latest Windows 10 update I have been bugged by having to reactivate Windows 10 every morning when my HP Pavillion is started. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KevinKeys2, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 has to be reactivated every time computer is started

Hi

Since the latest Windows 10 update I have been bugged by having to reactivate Windows 10 every morning when my HP Pavillion is started. I have tried the solutions recommended at

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-having-to-reactivate-windows-10/45f7de6d-4015-4814-9658-378a9d886f09

without success.

Interestingly, when I tried to locate the tokens file

The activation tokens file for Windows 8/10 is typically located at:

C:\Windows \ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WSLicense

WSLicense is missing.

Regards

Kevin

:)

KevinKeys2, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 has to be reactivated every time computer is started

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

theres a windows 10 tweak thread started by w1zzard, i suggest keeping all the tweaks in there.

Mussels, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 has to be reactivated every time computer is started

1. Windows 10 has to be reactivated every time computer is started - Similar Threads - has reactivated every

2. Computer BSOD every time steam starts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSOD every time steam starts: Hello,My computer started BSODing on startup after the login screen. The attached image appears whenever SyncThing launches. First, I reseated both of my RAM sticks and the issue persisted. Then, I went into safe mode and the issue stopped happening. I disabled Steam which...
  3. Computer BSOD every time steam starts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer BSOD every time steam starts: Hello,My computer started BSODing on startup after the login screen. The attached image appears whenever SyncThing launches. First, I reseated both of my RAM sticks and the issue persisted. Then, I went into safe mode and the issue stopped happening. I disabled Steam which...
  4. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  5. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  6. My Computer Resets every time I start it

7. Windows starts with 'auto repair' every time but then starts

Windows starts with 'auto repair' every time but then starts: Hello Community,My problem is a bit interesting and one that I haven't been able to find a solution for for a long time. When I try to turn the computer off after a few hours, it opens directly in automatic repair mode.When I press the 'Continue with Windows 11' button from...
  8. Computer has started restarting every night but not updating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer has started restarting every night but not updating: How do I stop my computer from restarting every night. Every morning, I find that all the files I had open are gone, and my browser prompts me to recover everything I had open. I check the update history, and there haven't been updates in a few days. So, it's just restarting...
  9. Why is Powerpoint starting every time I start my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is Powerpoint starting every time I start my computer?: I have never asked it to be a startup program. Such option does not seem to be in the Powerpoint Options. It is not present on the Startup tab of Task Manager. It is not present in Settings startup. It is not present in the startup folder when I run shell:startup. It is not...
  10. Windows 10: Computer Repairs Harddrive Every time I start it up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10: Computer Repairs Harddrive Every time I start it up: Every time I start my computer up it goes through and says it is fixing my E: drive, it finishes in at most 30 minutes each time but when my computer starts up it says that the hard drive still needs to be fixed and following the methods to fix it do not work, any...