Windows 10: Windows 10 has to be reactivated every time computer is started

Discus and support Windows 10 has to be reactivated every time computer is started in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Since the latest Windows 10 update I have been bugged by having to reactivate Windows 10 every morning when my HP Pavillion is started. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KevinKeys2, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 has to be reactivated every time computer is started

Hi

Since the latest Windows 10 update I have been bugged by having to reactivate Windows 10 every morning when my HP Pavillion is started. I have tried the solutions recommended at

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-having-to-reactivate-windows-10/45f7de6d-4015-4814-9658-378a9d886f09

without success.

Interestingly, when I tried to locate the tokens file

The activation tokens file for Windows 8/10 is typically located at:

C:\Windows \ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WSLicense

WSLicense is missing.

Regards

Kevin

:)

KevinKeys2, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 has to be reactivated every time computer is started

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

theres a windows 10 tweak thread started by w1zzard, i suggest keeping all the tweaks in there.

Mussels, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 has to be reactivated every time computer is started

1. Windows 10 has to be reactivated every time computer is started - Similar Threads - has reactivated every

2. Every time I start my computer (Windows 10 Home) it goes back to Flight mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I start my computer (Windows 10 Home) it goes back to Flight mode.: I never turn Flight mode on, and it is not on when I shut down. Its back on when I reboot though. Seems like a bug that I just can't fix. Never saw this with my other two Windows 10 computers...though they were running Windows 10 PRO. Any ideas?...
  3. Having to reactivate Windows 10 every morning

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Having to reactivate Windows 10 every morning: Hi all, I have a Windows 10 Education licence key and for the past 2 weeks, every morning I would have to reactivate windows with the troubleshooter, it would work and activate but then the next morning it would say Windows is not activated again. I have no made any...
  4. Computer works on updates every time it is turned on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer works on updates every time it is turned on: Every time I turn my laptop on, it says it is working on updates and works on this for a while before turning on. It does this everytime the computer is turned on and online I can only really find suggestions that say to turn automatic updates off which I have always had off,...
  5. Xbox One controller on Windows 10 - has to pair every single time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One controller on Windows 10 - has to pair every single time.: Every time I use my Xbox One controller with Windows 10, it has to pair again. The light on the controller just flashes until I open the Bluetooth menu and pair it with my computer. I don't use the controller with any other device. Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated....
  6. Starting computer for first time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Starting computer for first time: Bought a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series 2 with Windows 10. Right out of the box, Cortana led me through selecting a country and even getting connected to my wifi. Then she said, we are going to check for updates - found updates - downloading updates - restarting computer....
  7. BSOD within 30 minutes of computer start up every time

BSOD within 30 minutes of computer start up every time: Hi Guys, So basically I built a new PC, and I have had various BSOD's within 10-30 minutes of starting it up not matter what the computer is doing. I can start it up, walk away and come back and it has BSODed or I can be playing a game. However, if i restart the computer...
  8. Starting my computer every other time gets varied BSoDs.

Starting my computer every other time gets varied BSoDs.: My computer has, since I got it, had a problem where once I start it, it will get a BSoD and shut down. I can then start it up again and it will work fine. The one pattern I notice is that my illuminated keyboard is not on when I start it and get the BSoD (The lights turn on...
  9. Keyboard Repeat Rate becomes 'Slow' every time computer starts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard Repeat Rate becomes 'Slow' every time computer starts: I'm facing a very weird problem with Windows 10 on my new laptop. Every time I boot up or even wake from hibernate, my keyboard repeat rate gets reset to the slowest setting. I notice this only when I start using word or email. The weirder thing is, in the keyboard...
  10. My computer has the wrong time!!

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer has the wrong time!!: Asus laptop, Windows 10. My settings all appear to be right but all of a sudden my computer says it is 10:52 PM when it really is 9:52 EDT (Gainesville FL), yes it does say to detect daylight savings time. I rebooted, no luck. Help please... Bob 46268