Windows 10: Windows 10 has two logins of me that give me the same files

Discus and support Windows 10 has two logins of me that give me the same files in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It's weird. When I login, I have two accounts that go to my name, email address, and have the same password, except for one I am using a pin. It'll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChippoisFAT, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Windows 10 has two logins of me that give me the same files

It's weird. When I login, I have two accounts that go to my name, email address, and have the same password, except for one I am using a pin. It'll give me an error saying "Wrong password" Or "Couldn't connect to the internet". When I go into netplwiz I see my account, that's it. I go into settings to see if I can delete it, there's no extra account. Is there a way I can set one as default to fix this?

:)

ChippoisFAT, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 has two logins of me that give me the same files

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 has two logins of me that give me the same files

1. Windows 10 has two logins of me that give me the same files - Similar Threads - has logins same

2. login with username and PIN gives me 0xc000006d0x0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login with username and PIN gives me 0xc000006d0x0: help logging in with my username and pin dosent workinstead it just gives me the error credentials couldnt be verified and then the error code you saw in the titlei’ve tried everything using chatgpt, even restartingtheres no sign into main account button im always in the...
  3. login with username and PIN gives me 0xc000006d0x0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login with username and PIN gives me 0xc000006d0x0: help logging in with my username and pin dosent workinstead it just gives me the error credentials couldnt be verified and then the error code you saw in the titlei’ve tried everything using chatgpt, even restartingtheres no sign into main account button im always in the...
  4. login with username and PIN gives me 0xc000006d0x0

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows 10 Not Giving Me Wifi Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Not Giving Me Wifi Option: I just received a built PC and installed Windows 10 on it. I was excited to start using it, but for some reason, it was only giving me the option to connect via ethernet. I was specifically trying to make this computer run on wifi, but nothing is being detected. The...
  6. I'm having the same issue with two different games. Can someone give me some tips as to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having the same issue with two different games. Can someone give me some tips as to...: Hello. So there are two games which don't run after launching them. It happens exactly the same thing with both of them, and they're two different games by different developers. I played one of them about 2 years ago and it worked perfectly fine. After launching them, I can...
  7. Windows 10 WUSA giving me error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 WUSA giving me error: Whenever I type this cmd to uninstall it gives me this box, everytime. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wusa-giving-me-error/767af013-51f1-40a3-b9e0-780ccdad298f
  8. The screen doesn’t give me login option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The screen doesn’t give me login option: I restarted my computer in the safe mode, and when it came back on, there was a blurred screen with nowhere to click to put login information. It showed language option, shutdown/restart, wifi, and that’s it. Cannot log in or cannot even go to the login page. What’s happening...
  9. Installing Windows 10 giving me fits

in Windows 10 Support
    Installing Windows 10 giving me fits: Yesterday I went over to a friends home (my computer guru's) and we installed Windows 10 Home. It had a few minor glitches and we thought we had solved those. When I got home things went from bad to worse. I can NOT even describe what all it was doing. When it booted up,...
  10. Give Me a Clue

in Windows 10 Support
    Give Me a Clue: Trying to post in Chillout Forum and get this . [img] 3928