Windows 10: Windows 10 hasn't been able to install an update for months

Discus and support Windows 10 hasn't been able to install an update for months in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So this has been going on for more than a year now. My HP 360 its pretty old on windows 10 has been trying to install this update forever, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by safaa laghmich, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Windows 10 hasn't been able to install an update for months

So this has been going on for more than a year now. My HP 360 its pretty old on windows 10 has been trying to install this update forever, but everytime it tells me that it wasnt able to install it sucessfully and then it proceeds to delete what it downloaded.

Is there any way to fix this?? It's driving me crazy, please help

Apparently these are the updates in spanish; actualizacion means update

"Actualización de características a Windows 10, versión 1909"

"2020-11 Actualización acumulativa de .NET Framework 3.5 y 4.8 para Windows 10 Version 1903 para x64 KB4580980"

"2020-10 Actualización de seguridad de Adobe Flash Player para Windows 10 Version 1903 para x64 sistemas basados en KB4580325"

:)

safaa laghmich, Dec 31, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Dec 31, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 31, 2020
  4. jds21 Win User

Windows 10 hasn't been able to install an update for months

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 hasn't been able to install an update for months

1. Windows 10 hasn't been able to install an update for months - Similar Threads - hasn't been able

2. Haven't been able to download windows updates in months and have been unable to download...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Haven't been able to download windows updates in months and have been unable to download...: Whenever i try to download window updates, i get these 2 error codes 0x800f0805 0x800703f9 If anyone can find the solution i will literally paypal you $20 im so frustrated submitted by /u/sucadico [link] [comments]...
  3. Not been able to update Windows since 3 months. error 0x800f081f.

Not been able to update Windows since 3 months. error 0x800f081f.: I purchased my Asus laptop PC in August. Since 3 months I've got this error 0x800f081f (something to do with .NET framerwork 3.5). I've tried pretty much everything at this point mentioned in blogs, websites and MS Forum Things I tried : Run the troubleshooter. Says it...
  4. SSD hasn't been optimized in a month but is set to do it weekly.

SSD hasn't been optimized in a month but is set to do it weekly.: My SSD hasn't been optimized in a month according to the Defragment & Optimize utility. However my HDD is being defragmented automatically. Windows is installed on the SSD if that matters. How can I get Windows to start doing the weekly trimming? submitted by...
  5. Win10 hasn't been able to update since last year, was doing a clean install from USB, now...

Win10 hasn't been able to update since last year, was doing a clean install from USB, now...: Hi all, PC: Gigabyte p35v6 Laptop on Windows 1903 I finally got around to do a clean install on my PC as every time I'd try an update I'd get error 0xc0000005 Seeing no solution online, I got the time today to do a clean install. So I used Windows Media Creation tool to...
  6. Windows Has Not Been Updating For Months

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Has Not Been Updating For Months: I am not able to update my Windows anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions? This is the error I get: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-has-not-been-updating-for-months/c20e3953-a073-4e4a-b87f-660b2a4eb875
  7. Search bar hasn't been functioning and updates can't be installed

in Cortana
    Search bar hasn't been functioning and updates can't be installed: Hi, I have been having some issues with my search bar and updating, when I boot up my pc I instantly get an 0xc000012f error . My search bar hasn't worked since very recently too. I tried searching for updates in setting because I heard that might work to solve the problem...
  8. I haven't been able to update Windows 10 in almost 4 months

I haven't been able to update Windows 10 in almost 4 months: Everything seems to update normally, then my computer restarts. It then says that it was unable to update and that it's undoing the changes. About 2 months ago, I did a deep dive and tried every solution I could find and nothing would fix this. On top of that, I uninstalled...
  9. Laptop hasn't been able to update for almost 2 years

Laptop hasn't been able to update for almost 2 years: Help please I'm on a GE72 Apache Pro. Every time I try to update, everything works can download and install it UNTIL it reboots. It gets stuck on the MSI logo. From there, the only thing I can do is restart the laptop with the power button, which undos the update and brings...
  10. Minecraft Hasn't been Responding

Minecraft Hasn't been Responding: Hello, I have been having a Issue with versions of minecraft within 1.8 - 1.10 (I haven't tested any of the other versions) The issue that I have been having is, whenever I load the version I always go into the main screen but then it goes Not Responding The only fix I...