Windows 10: Windows 10 have been activated by service when I bought them and now I accept message for...

Discus and support Windows 10 have been activated by service when I bought them and now I accept message for... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows 10 have been activated by service when I bought them and now I accept message for activation... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ΔΗΜΗΤΡΙΟΣΚΑΤΣΑΝΟΣ, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 have been activated by service when I bought them and now I accept message for...

Windows 10 have been activated by service when I bought them and now I accept message for activation

:)

ΔΗΜΗΤΡΙΟΣΚΑΤΣΑΝΟΣ, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Windows 10 have been activated by service when I bought them and now I accept message for...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 have been activated by service when I bought them and now I accept message for...

1. Windows 10 have been activated by service when I bought them and now I accept message for... - Similar Threads - been activated service

2. I been having a problem for a month now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I been having a problem for a month now: I've tried everything except restoring my PC to factory settings! There's an update my computer keeps telling me to restart and I have been restarting my PC I restarted it a half of a dozen times and it still tells me to restart. Or it'll shut down and restart on its own....
  3. I been having a problem for a month now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I been having a problem for a month now: I've tried everything except restoring my PC to factory settings! There's an update my computer keeps telling me to restart and I have been restarting my PC I restarted it a half of a dozen times and it still tells me to restart. Or it'll shut down and restart on its own....
  4. I have bought Minecraft in 2020 for PC from Store, now I have updated to Windows 11. When I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought Minecraft in 2020 for PC from Store, now I have updated to Windows 11. When I...: I has bought Minecraft in 2020 for PC from Store, now I have updated to Windows 11. When i try to get my paid app, it says I have to get Game Pass. Please help how can I get my paid app back?...
  5. I have bought Minecraft in 2020 for PC from Store, now I have updated to Windows 11. When I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have bought Minecraft in 2020 for PC from Store, now I have updated to Windows 11. When I...: I has bought Minecraft in 2020 for PC from Store, now I have updated to Windows 11. When i try to get my paid app, it says I have to get Game Pass. Please help how can I get my paid app back?...
  6. I have bought Minecraft in 2020 for PC from Store, now I have updated to Windows 11. When I...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Windows 10 is activated but I have a message on the screen that say "Activate Windows"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 is activated but I have a message on the screen that say "Activate Windows": Good night, I have a issue , last days my laptop start showing a message on the screen that says"Activate windows , go to settings to activate windows" but my windows 10 home is permanently activated... so I go to settings to check the license and it say that is activated......
  8. i have upgrade to windows 10 now it is not activated

i have upgrade to windows 10 now it is not activated: Dear Sir / Madam, Herewith we are informing you that I have two all in one Lenovo pc with licence version one is activated another is not activated I have upgrade to windows 10 but is not activated what is reason is not activated...
  9. 'Activate Windows' watermark shows up when I have them activated.

'Activate Windows' watermark shows up when I have them activated.: Hello, So I have this problem. I have an activated version of Windows 10 Pro on my computer, but recently, I've been getting the "Activate Windows" watermark showing up and not going away until I reboot the computer. This started happening when I upgraded to Windows 10 Build...
  10. The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.: So when I bought some Minecoins from the Minecraft Bedrock marketplace, they didn't appear after even 12 hours have passed. Any help please? :(...