Windows 10: Windows 10 have been activated by service when I bought them and now I accept message for...

Discus and support Windows 10 have been activated by service when I bought them and now I accept message for... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows 10 have been activated by service when I bought them and now I accept message for activation... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ΔΗΜΗΤΡΙΟΣΚΑΤΣΑΝΟΣ, Oct 9, 2019 at 10:57 AM.

1. Windows 10 have been activated by service when I bought them and now I accept message for...

Windows 10 have been activated by service when I bought them and now I accept message for activation

:)

ΔΗΜΗΤΡΙΟΣΚΑΤΣΑΝΟΣ, Oct 9, 2019 at 10:57 AM
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

4. Windows 10 have been activated by service when I bought them and now I accept message for...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 9, 2019 at 11:22 AM
Thema:

Windows 10 have been activated by service when I bought them and now I accept message for...

1. Windows 10 have been activated by service when I bought them and now I accept message for... - Similar Threads - been activated service

2. I have been infected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been infected: Well where do I begin I'll start with the apple iPhone xr software 12.4-1 that's been all over the news all over social media about it having a bug? Well that was after a half a dozen ppl downloaded the software on to there phones. In which it caused me to get Hacked. My...
  3. I have been blocked out of the Services app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have been blocked out of the Services app: I keep using the services app to kill windows updates every time I connect to a network(doesn't matter metered or not). However now when I tried to open it, I got a message saying that "this app has been blocked for your protection. Contact your administrator". What does...
  4. Help! I recently bought a new motherboard and now I can not activate windows and the help...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help! I recently bought a new motherboard and now I can not activate windows and the help...: I originally bought windows 7 with a physical copy about 9 years ago. Through various moves I do not have the physical key anymore. And since I upgraded to windows 10, I didnt think I would need it. I was wrong. Now I can not activate windows on my PC because I upgraded...
  5. The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.: So when I bought some Minecoins from the Minecraft Bedrock marketplace, they didn't appear after even 12 hours have passed. Any help please? :(...
  6. A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it: I had the java and was able to claim the free gift code for Minecraft windows 10 edition and I had it claimed on 9/21/2017 but when I look for it again I have no idea where it is I have looked all over but cannot find the game. It keeps telling me to buy it but I should have...
  7. Have I been scammed?

Have I been scammed?: Have I been scammed? My computer was running very slow and I kept getting a pop up window saying it has 5 drivers outdated with a help number, The advisor was very helpful and said I could update the 5 drivers for $39.99. As we got into downloading the drivers, he often...
  8. Have I been hacked?

Have I been hacked?: I restarted my PC and then my lockscreen changed. My windows button no longer works and now there is a new user on my PC. It is defaultuser1 (22). They are using 101.3MB of memory. I can't delete them, either. I can delete myself, but not them. They are a local admin. What...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade - may have been interrupted but I now get the following errors when...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade - may have been interrupted but I now get the following errors when...: I was asked to update to a new version. I did this and left it running. It seemed to take ages, but now I cannot log in correctly. 1) It takes a long time to boot up 2) When it finally does the windows login screen shows no internet access. (I used to use wifi but have...
  10. I do not have sets, how do I activate them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not have sets, how do I activate them?: I have windows 10 build 17711 I have not sets on my configuration/system/multitask I have not sets policies on my gpedit.msc/administrative templates/windows components I've tried to enable them with match2 on cmd as administrator, but nothing anyone knows what is happened?...