Windows 10: Windows 10. Have Documents icon on taskbar but it doesn't respond?

Discus and support Windows 10. Have Documents icon on taskbar but it doesn't respond? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Windows 10. The Document's icon is on the taskbar but, it doesn't respond. I have 14 other icons on the taskbar and they all work?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RonaldVoss1, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10. Have Documents icon on taskbar but it doesn't respond?

I have Windows 10. The Document's icon is on the taskbar but, it doesn't respond. I have 14 other icons on the taskbar and they all work?

:)

RonaldVoss1, Mar 24, 2019

2. Windows 10. Have Documents icon on taskbar but it doesn't respond?

I have Windows 10. The Document's icon is on the taskbar but, it doesn't respond. I have 14 other icons on the taskbar and they all work?

RonaldVoss1, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 4, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows 10. Have Documents icon on taskbar but it doesn't respond?

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10. Have Documents icon on taskbar but it doesn't respond? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10. Have Documents icon on taskbar but it doesn't respond?

1. Windows 10. Have Documents icon on taskbar but it doesn't respond? - Similar Threads - Documents icon taskbar

2. Icons in Taskbar not responding to mouse clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in Taskbar not responding to mouse clicks: Not sure how to describe this properly, but it seems others have similar issues. Some applications work as they did with Win10Pro have 11Pro now.Outlook, Calculator, Explorer, Settings; all behave as they did prior. Normal clicking selects the app and makes it active,...
  3. Icons in Taskbar not responding to mouse clicks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons in Taskbar not responding to mouse clicks: Not sure how to describe this properly, but it seems others have similar issues. Some applications work as they did with Win10Pro have 11Pro now.Outlook, Calculator, Explorer, Settings; all behave as they did prior. Normal clicking selects the app and makes it active,...
  4. Taskbar icon doesn respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icon doesn respond: After installing windows 10 and drivers the task bar search option and wifi or volume icon doesnt respond after clicking on it.Wifi devices surrounding doesnt show in list....
  5. Taskbar icon doesn respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icon doesn respond: After installing windows 10 and drivers the task bar search option and wifi or volume icon doesnt respond after clicking on it.Wifi devices surrounding doesnt show in list....
  6. Taskbar icon doesn respond

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 - Desktop not responding, taskbar icons not loading

Windows 10 - Desktop not responding, taskbar icons not loading: So today when I went and turned on my computer, all my icons that are pinned to my taskbar is gone, and when I try to click on the icons on my desktop, nothing happens the computer worked perfectly yesterday I have searched on YouTube for solutions l but nothing worked....
  8. Speakers/Headphone Icon in Taskbar doesn't respond

Speakers/Headphone Icon in Taskbar doesn't respond: When I click on the Speakers/Headphone icon in the taskbar, nothing happens. Right click doesn't do anything either. This means I can't adjust the volume without going into Settings. Why would this be happening? The other icons on the taskbar do respond....
  9. Taskbar icons not showing and responding.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar icons not showing and responding.: My laptop's taskbar icons are not showing. I tried clicking on the windows icon but it won't respond and it only shows the blue loading mouse icon. I tried opening the task manager through Windows icon + Alt + Delete. After opening it, it shows that the disk usage is 100%...
  10. Windows 10 Taskbar Not Responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Taskbar Not Responding: The Windows Icon and Search Windows tabs no longer respond. Restarting the Window Explorer process In task manager didn't work. Creating a new task of PowerShell with admin rights and entering the code; ''Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail icon on taskbar doesnt do anything