Windows 10: Windows 10 have serious BSOD problems

Discus and support Windows 10 have serious BSOD problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i would like to say couple things. So i work in small repair shop where we fix software and hardware based problems, and past couple months we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PetarDimic, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 have serious BSOD problems

Hello, i would like to say couple things.

So i work in small repair shop where we fix software and hardware based problems, and past couple months we have so much problems with Windows 10 that we are desperate to fix it, and problems are BSOD of course.

So now you will try to guide me step by step trying to understand problem but i'm not stupid. Firstly problems started on older computers or laptops and that drived me crazy i couldn't find solution then i just reinstalled every single of them to Windows 7 since IT'S WAY MORE STABLE than Windows 10.

Next thing same problems started happening on new laptops and devices, where i install system, install all drivers from windows update and on next reboot boom BSOD of course, why not, so i don't reinstall all drivers step by step i just do whole system reinstallation again and install every single missing driver from manufactures site HP, Dell, ASUS, etc... on next reboot BSOD, why not... so what i did i took and download Microsoft Image Creation Tool from this site: https://www.microsoft.com/sr-latn-rs/software-download/windows10 and guess what happened i got BSOD again. So i was desperate i downloaded cracked Windows 10 and it worked but Microsoft pushing updates so agressive that users litera;;y have to do Windows 10 update, leading to BSODs again. This is really bad thing from a company like that, windows 7 system is and always be way more stable than Windows 10.

And please don't try to help me in comments or to justify microsoft and he's windows 10, they we're in hurry to publish Windows 10 and adding more things to system without detailed test leading to problems like this, i'm so mad while i writing this that i recommend most of customers Linux, i know i will probably be banned after this post but this is SUCH A SHAME.

Right now i do fully analyze of system to find BSOD cause and this crazy, literally 0 information about anything, no proper error name and lot of users found in same situation as i did.

Things i tried GPEDIT.msc disable configure automatically updates, servces.msc or .exe can't remember and disable windows update service, and device and printers where you disable automatic download of anything and that is not even enough windows still spam with little icon in corner about updating and automatically do updates in background, This is crazy, literally crazy. I'm done here writing i won't even answer on tech support comment because they send same message to all who posts problems leading no where, they take information which they have since windows 10 sending all information to microsoft like keylogger.

:)

PetarDimic, Feb 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 have serious BSOD problems

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 have serious BSOD problems

1. Windows 10 have serious BSOD problems - Similar Threads - serious BSOD problems

2. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  3. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  4. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem: Hello, I have a very serious problem with my laptop and it doesn't seem to be letting me log in, even with my password changing, it also cant let me start up my pin and I tried restart+shift and all the options there but they just want my password, even safe mode. I really...
  5. I have a serious problem

I have a serious problem: Hello, I have a very serious problem with my laptop and it doesn't seem to be letting me log in, even with my password changing, it also cant let me start up my pin and I tried restart+shift and all the options there but they just want my password, even safe mode. I really...
  6. I have a serious problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I have a serious problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a serious problem.: Hello, somy laptop has a problem, everytime it heats up it lags when its cold the pc runs fineand my friends told me that the laptop's fan is automatic-ly opened when the tempreture is high and it make noise buti dont hear my fan does it need me to clean it? or it needs an...
  8. I have a serious problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem.: Hello, somy laptop has a problem, everytime it heats up it lags when its cold the pc runs fineand my friends told me that the laptop's fan is automatic-ly opened when the tempreture is high and it make noise buti dont hear my fan does it need me to clean it? or it needs an...
  9. I have a serious problem.

10. Serious Netflix BSOD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Serious Netflix BSOD problem: Hi! I'm experiencing a pretty serious and annoying problem with Netflix, both app and Microsoft Edge page on Windows 10. The problem is that at least once a day I get a BSOD with the error of SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with a code of error of dxgmms2.sys. I've...