Windows 10: Windows 10 HDD 3TB GPT is loaded on SATA mode but not load when I plugged on USB 3.0 HDD dock

Discus and support Windows 10 HDD 3TB GPT is loaded on SATA mode but not load when I plugged on USB 3.0 HDD dock in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi.I have a 3TB HDD has full data on the drive.And it work on SATA mode on Windows 10.But when I plugged the drive to an USB 3.0 HDD Dock, it not load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LucasNguyen86, May 7, 2021.

1. Windows 10 HDD 3TB GPT is loaded on SATA mode but not load when I plugged on USB 3.0 HDD dock

Hi.I have a 3TB HDD has full data on the drive.And it work on SATA mode on Windows 10.But when I plugged the drive to an USB 3.0 HDD Dock, it not load and can't show the drive in the Disk Management.But when I plugged the drive in to USB 3.0 HDD box, it did not work.

:)

LucasNguyen86, May 7, 2021

2. Boot into windows 10 loaded in SATA HDD connected through USB

Sir my desktop cpu has broken down but my internal sata HDD with genuine licensed windows 10 home pro is in perfect condition and right now I do not wish to invest in a new desktop but I want to keep my windows 10 OS uptodate. I tried updating my Windows
    10 OS by connecting the HDD to my laptop through usb cable but windows did not load. What are my options?

RajiveGupta, May 7, 2021
  3. HDD Docking

Connected 2 Bay Docking station to my Laptop with 1TB HDD(2.5) and 250GB HDD(3.5). It is not recognized by the Laptop. Removed 1TB HDD(2.5), 250GB(3.5) shown up to my drive. Likely removed 250GB(3.5), connected 1TB(2.5) it didn't recognized. Connected
    1TB(2.5) with another sata to USB adaptor, It works. Reason for not detecting in Docking station ?

TonyoVincent, May 7, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Windows 10 HDD 3TB GPT is loaded on SATA mode but not load when I plugged on USB 3.0 HDD dock

Zalman Announces ZM-MH200 Series HDD Docking Stations

Zalman is proudly introducing a Dual HDD Docking Station series, MH200 U3 / MH200 Hub which support up to 2 SATA HDDS simultaneously with 2.5” & 3.5” SATA Ⅰ/Ⅱ (Up to 3TB) and Port-Multiplier function, not to mention our Dual HDD Docking Station series comes with Hot Swap and Plug & Play, Blue LED indicator for HDD access, it has beautiful and sleek appearance to be perfectly matched for any working places. If anyone who looking for a Dual HDD Docking Station with state of the art technologies and great features, the MH200 series will be a perfect choice.

Windows 10 HDD 3TB GPT is loaded on SATA mode but not load when I plugged on USB 3.0 HDD dock 95b_thm.jpg

Product Details:
    • Model Name: ZM MH200 U3 / HUB
    • Supports up to 2 SATA HDDs simultaneously.
    • Supports Port-Multiplier function.
    • Supports 2.5” & 3.5” SATA Ⅰ/Ⅱ (Up to 3TB).
    • Supports Hot Swap and Plug & Play.
    • Blue LED indicator for HDD access.
    • Model Name: ZM-MH200 U3
    • Supports USB3.0 RAID
    • Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD, DUAL mode.
    • Rapid data transfer rate up to 5.0 Gbps.
    • Hi-Quality USB3.0 cable for rapid and stable data transfer.
    • Features GPM (Green Power Management).
    • Model: ZM-MH200 HUB
    • Two built-in USB2.0 hub ports.
    • Integrated SD, SDHC, and micro SD card reader.
    • Rapid data exchange through eSATA or USB2.0 cable connection.
    • Features eSATA & USB2.0 Port Multiplier.
    Pricing:
    • MH200 U3: EUR 62.90
    • MH200 HUB: EUR 58.90

Windows 10 HDD 3TB GPT is loaded on SATA mode but not load when I plugged on USB 3.0 HDD dock 95a_thm.jpg

btarunr, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 HDD 3TB GPT is loaded on SATA mode but not load when I plugged on USB 3.0 HDD dock

1. Windows 10 HDD 3TB GPT is loaded on SATA mode but not load when I plugged on USB 3.0 HDD dock - Similar Threads - HDD 3TB GPT

2. Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD: Microsoft recently past 2 weeks or so helped me to activate Windows 10 Professional on my SSD. Now I have installed a 3TB HDD Seagate, and wish to install Windows 10 Pro on there as well. I am lead to believe that my activation is linked to my Microsoft account. Okay, but...
  3. Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD: Microsoft recently past 2 weeks or so helped me to activate Windows 10 Professional on my SSD. Now I have installed a 3TB HDD Seagate, and wish to install Windows 10 Pro on there as well. I am lead to believe that my activation is linked to my Microsoft account. Okay, but...
  4. Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Booting from USB SATA HDD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Booting from USB SATA HDD?: I just found my old HDD with Windows 7. I just plugged it into my current W10 PC (via USB-SATA adapter), i used EasyBCD and selected the drive letter of my W7HDD (G:) and added that as boot entry But when restarting, selecting the W7 entry, it shows me black screen, and no...
  6. HDD SATA DISAPPEARED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDD SATA DISAPPEARED: After updating to Windows 11, my HDD disks disappeared. The ssd drives are in place and working. But the most interesting thing is that they are perfectly visible in the BIOS, but they are nowhere in the OS. When you roll back to Windows 10, they start working again.How to...
  7. WD 3TB HDD will only format to 2048GB with GPT (IT Professional)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD 3TB HDD will only format to 2048GB with GPT (IT Professional): Hey Guys, New to the Forum's. I am really struggling with getting 3 of my 3TB WD Green HDD's to show up as full capacity. I have already gone through Disk Part with all of them and windows will only read them as 2048GB even in the Bios. They have all been formatted to GPT....
  8. HDD Docking

HDD Docking: Connected 2 Bay Docking station to my Laptop with 1TB HDD(2.5) and 250GB HDD(3.5). It is not recognized by the Laptop. Removed 1TB HDD(2.5), 250GB(3.5) shown up to my drive. Likely removed 250GB(3.5), connected 1TB(2.5) it didn't recognized. Connected 1TB(2.5) with another...
  9. Windows 10 will not "Quick Format" a 3TB HDD

Windows 10 will not "Quick Format" a 3TB HDD: I moved a 3TB HDD from a Windows 7 Pro computer to my new Windows 10 Pro computer. Rather than delete all the data, I thought it would be quicker to just do a Quick Format. I was wrong. Disk Management just sat there doing nothing for over 45 minutes. I deleted all...
  10. Can't access HDD plugged in via a USB to SATA bridge?

Can't access HDD plugged in via a USB to SATA bridge?: I've just bought myself a new WD HDD, plugged it in, formatted it and given it a new drive number - all running well. I now want to copy everything from my old (smaller) HDD, so i've plugged it in to an old USB to SATA II/IDE, the computer installed the driver and the disk...