Windows 10: Windows 10 HDD wont Recover

Discus and support Windows 10 HDD wont Recover in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, it all started when i was trying to see if I could enable discreet graphics around in the Bios and i changed the settings from AHCI to Raid on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by killmepls115, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Windows 10 HDD wont Recover

So, it all started when i was trying to see if I could enable discreet graphics around in the Bios and i changed the settings from AHCI to Raid on accident. And theres were the problems began. It booted in Raid mode by itself, nothing to actually Raid with really. From that point on the harddrive wouldnt boot. After looking at some guides, I figured out how to remove the raid files from the harddrive and it displayed the message that read "Reeboot and select proper boot device". I decided to make a Recover USB and inserted it. And from here I booted using the USB. I tried all options to no avail and then i tried to use the recovery USB and it displayed the message "Could not recover pc, no changes were made". To make sure it wasnt me doing something incorrectly. I tried the same proces but by manually booting from the Harddrive, which actually booted in safe mode this time. Well i assume it booted using the HDD. I tried the recover option once more but nothing, same result. I would use the command console but I have no idea how to use it. The only command i tried to use was Fixboot, but it read access denied. So what i want to ask of anyone reading this. Any idea how to fix? I dont care about the files really. Just the harddrive itself

:)

killmepls115, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Johankaan Win User

Windows 10 HDD wont Recover

unlock hdd

Johankaan, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 HDD wont Recover

1. Windows 10 HDD wont Recover - Similar Threads - HDD wont Recover

2. recover unvisible HDD partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover unvisible HDD partition: I used windows backup option and created it onto my external hdd, and windows created 32gb FAT partition onto I: 4tb NTFS hdd. Now there is 32gb FAT partition visible, but other disk is unvisible. I erased that 32gb partition and tried every possible way recuva, diskdrill,...
  3. Windows crashing and wont recover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing and wont recover: Thursday morning, my laptop abruptly started to have serious startup errors ive tried everything. Windows updates, acer hardware updates and even tested the norton utilities package and windows wont stay alive more than a few minutes.....
  4. Windows crashing and wont recover

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashing and wont recover: Thursday morning, my laptop abruptly started to have serious startup errors ive tried everything. Windows updates, acer hardware updates and even tested the norton utilities package and windows wont stay alive more than a few minutes.....
  5. Recovering from lost HDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering from lost HDD: Have lost the hard drive on my laptop and can no longer open Windows 10. If I replace the HDD with an SSD is it possible to reinstall Windows without purchasing a new version? Have read articles suggesting it is possible but don't want to waste money or time trying to...
  6. Win 10 wont recover. Wont reset. Wont repair. HELP

Win 10 wont recover. Wont reset. Wont repair. HELP: I have a Toshiba Satellite L75-A7380. Came with Win 8 but was upgraded to Win 10 some time ago during free upgrade. I created recovery discs when brand new but NOT after upgrde to Win 10. This is my 2ndary machine so not used often. I keep all files I WANT to keep on my...
  7. Recovering a Windows that wont boot.

Recovering a Windows that wont boot.: How the problem originated: I tried to resize my system partition using Aomei Partiton Manager. I was successful in resizing the partiton but my windows stopped booting. Current status: when i turn on my laptop i see the windows logo and the spinning/loading icon below it....
  8. Recovering Data from HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering Data from HDD: I have a HDD from a laptop that died. The laptop died because of a power issue it did not crash and the HDD should not have been affected. I removed the HDD from the laptop to recover the files. The laptop was running windows 7. I've installed the HDD on my windows 10...
  9. New Hdd windows 10 wont activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Hdd windows 10 wont activate: Hi guys. I just replace my hdd after the old one fail on me.The old hdd was window 7 upgraded to 10 and was also activate,i also made, a usb w10 back up too.(call me noobie *Homer Drooling)I needed up using the back up usb to install window 10 and also the old w10 cd key on...
  10. Windows 10 Computer Wont Boot or Recover

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Computer Wont Boot or Recover: I have an Asus computer x64 that was originally Windows 8 which I upgraded to Windows 10/10.1, and have had no issues for over a year. I was running someone else's SD card to watch a video and I closed out the video and popped out the SD card. My computer then froze. So, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 HDD wont Recover