Windows 10: Windows 10 HDMI Port

Discus and support Windows 10 HDMI Port in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello all you experts I am not a very technical person I have upgraded to Windows 10, 2 days ago and it generally works fine so far, however my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by paulnsoo, Jul 30, 2015.

1. paulnsoo Win User

Windows 10 HDMI Port

Hello all you experts

I am not a very technical person
    I have upgraded to Windows 10, 2 days ago
    and it generally works fine so far, however my HDMI Port will not link with my Television
    as it did 2 days ago.

when I plug into the port it makes a sound like something was added (it never did this under 8.1)
    but will not connect to my TV. so I am assuming there is an issue with the HDMI Port since upgrading.

I have also trawled through my Device manager and anywhere else I can think of and theres no mention of a HDMI Port anywhere.

Can anyone advise?

it would be appreciated as I am considering a full restore so I can watch TV and my films

THANKS IN ADVANCE
    Paul

:)

paulnsoo, Jul 30, 2015

2. windows 10 wont recognize hdmi port

windows 10 wont recognize hdmi port

FredGoveia, Jul 30, 2015
  3. No picture or sound on Sony HDTV from laptop via HDMI cable

Trying to connect Dell laptop (Windows 10) to HDTV Sony using HDMI cable. No picture or sound on TV external port 6 (only HDMI port). The laptop recognizes Sony TV but no pic or sound on TV.

AttilaTothOK, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 HDMI Port

1. Windows 10 HDMI Port - Similar Threads - HDMI Port

2. Samsung Monitor not working with satechi HDMI-to-usbc port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Monitor not working with satechi HDMI-to-usbc port: Hi, I have recently installed two Samsung Odissey 240Hz monitors to connect them to a Lenovo Laptop. Since the laptop has a single HDMI port I bought a Satechi Port. The monitor connected directly to the laptop HDMI port works fine, but if I try to connect it through the port...
  3. Samsung Monitor not working with satechi HDMI-to-usbc port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Monitor not working with satechi HDMI-to-usbc port: Hi, I have recently installed two Samsung Odissey 240Hz monitors to connect them to a Lenovo Laptop. Since the laptop has a single HDMI port I bought a Satechi Port. The monitor connected directly to the laptop HDMI port works fine, but if I try to connect it through the port...
  4. I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...: I can't display dual monitors on Window 11 new laptop HDMI is not recognised as a display. Need help or advise please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-display-dual-monitors-and-the-usb/06552d05-45e4-4fcd-ae18-a27df57f9edd
  5. I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...

I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...: I can't display dual monitors on Window 11 new laptop HDMI is not recognised as a display. Need help or advise please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-display-dual-monitors-and-the-usb/06552d05-45e4-4fcd-ae18-a27df57f9edd
  6. Reasons for HDMI Port failing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reasons for HDMI Port failing?: I have a Lenovo thinkpad X1 carbon and I'm on most recent version of windows 10. I can't get my laptop to display to an external monitor via HDMI. To eliminate whether or not it is the cable, I have tried multiple cables. To eliminate whether or not it is the monitor, I have...
  7. Reasons for HDMI Port failing?

Reasons for HDMI Port failing?: I have a Lenovo thinkpad X1 carbon and I'm on most recent version of windows 10. I can't get my laptop to display to an external monitor via HDMI. To eliminate whether or not it is the cable, I have tried multiple cables. To eliminate whether or not it is the monitor, I have...
  8. hdmi port not working after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hdmi port not working after windows 10 update: Solution is to un-install the January 2024 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-port-not-working-after-windows-10-update/0b531f1d-cfbf-4c4f-b4cf-5b7e586069cb
  9. hdmi port not working after windows 10 update

hdmi port not working after windows 10 update: Solution is to un-install the January 2024 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-port-not-working-after-windows-10-update/0b531f1d-cfbf-4c4f-b4cf-5b7e586069cb
  10. hdmi port not working after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade