Windows 10: WIndows 10 hdmi splitter question

Discus and support WIndows 10 hdmi splitter question in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am running windows 10 pro on Acer TravelMate P238M. I would like to use two external monitors however it only has one hdmi port so I bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IvayloBozhinov, Jul 24, 2020.

1. WIndows 10 hdmi splitter question

Hello,

I am running windows 10 pro on Acer TravelMate P238M.

I would like to use two external monitors however it only has one hdmi port so I bought hdmi splitter 1x4. However when I connect the in and outs it again use only one external monitor and the other is saying " Out of Range"

Could you please advise ?

Regards,

Ivaylo

:)

IvayloBozhinov, Jul 24, 2020

2. WIndows 10 hdmi splitter question

Hello,

I am running windows 10 pro on Acer TravelMate P238M.

I would like to use two external monitors however it only has one hdmi port so I bought hdmi splitter 1x4. However when I connect the in and outs it again use only one external monitor and the other is saying " Out of Range"

Could you please advise ?

Regards,

Ivaylo

IvayloBozhinov, Jul 26, 2020
  3. thomaseg1 Win User
    HDMI Splitter

Just a splitter will give you the same image on both monitors.
    If your computer has a second output like a second hdmi, vga or dmi port
    you can try hooking up the second monitor to that to get your second display.

There are usb to hdmi listed but I have never tried them.

thomaseg1, Jul 26, 2020
  4. WIndows 10 hdmi splitter question

HDMI Splitter

That's what I was wondering. I do have Dual Monitors, and my main monitor is HDMI, and my second monitor is on a DVI to HDMI adapter to a 32" 720p (I wish it was 1080p).

JMedlock83, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

WIndows 10 hdmi splitter question

1. WIndows 10 hdmi splitter question - Similar Threads - hdmi splitter question

2. No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter: I have installed a VWRHAR HDMI splitter to allow me to switch between PC and Amazon Firestick but when I do, there is video but no audio. Audio works fine when I switch back to the PC input through the splitter.Looking at sound settings when switched to PC the C32F392 Nvidia...
  3. No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter: I have installed a VWRHAR HDMI splitter to allow me to switch between PC and Amazon Firestick but when I do, there is video but no audio. Audio works fine when I switch back to the PC input through the splitter.Looking at sound settings when switched to PC the C32F392 Nvidia...
  4. No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10

Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10: I've got a speakers-less monitor which I want to connect to my laptop running Windows 10. I've boughtthis HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor which hooks up a monitor to an exernal audio device, which then should play sounds coming from any device linked to the splitter via HDMI....
  6. Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10: I've got a speakers-less monitor which I want to connect to my laptop running Windows 10. I've bought this HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor which hooks up a monitor to an exernal audio device, which then should play sounds coming from any device linked to the splitter via HDMI....
  7. HDMI Splitter on Windows 10 does not work?

HDMI Splitter on Windows 10 does not work?: Hello, I have bought an HDMI switch occupied HDMI places: IN: PS4 & Windows 10 PC | OUT: into a monitor As soon as I switch to Ps4, everything I switch to PC is not working anymore (We are not recognized by Windows) it hangs briefly the screen shows no signal and switches...
  8. Recommendations for a HDMI USB KVM Splitter

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Recommendations for a HDMI USB KVM Splitter: I Miss Windows 7.. I have a stockpile of hardware in my man cave.. So I grabbed an old case and I do mean OLD... But it'll work. Pic'd out a MOBO from my stock.. Asrock Extreme3 R2. Pulled my AMD FX 6350 Six Core. Grabbed some Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3. Pulled my Radeon HD...
  9. HDMI Splitter?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDMI Splitter?: Hello! so i dont know if anybody can help, if its a windows thing or hardware but ive got a couple more 1080p monitors on the way to setup triples and i ordered a hdmi splitter to connect them all to one port but ive just gone to test it on some monitors ive got at home and...
  10. HDMI Splitter

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI Splitter: Can I use an HDMI Splitter for dual monitors, or will the same output not put out on 2 devices at the same time? 147340