Windows 10: Windows 10 HDR problems in full screen (HELP!!!!!!!!!!!)

Discus and support Windows 10 HDR problems in full screen (HELP!!!!!!!!!!!) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Basically, When I go into full screen on a non-HDR game, HDR mode gets disabled and all the colors are washed out. However If I go into window mode,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WillyMcFly, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 HDR problems in full screen (HELP!!!!!!!!!!!)

Basically, When I go into full screen on a non-HDR game, HDR mode gets disabled and all the colors are washed out. However If I go into window mode, then HDR mode is enabled and the SDR game runs in HDR.

HDR does not work in full screen games. Someone please help me to fix this

Thanks!

Specs

GTX 1080

Ryzen 1800x

32GB DDR4 ram

LG 4k HDR10 27' 60hz monitor

:)

WillyMcFly, Jan 20, 2019
  2. R-T-B Win User

HDR Washed out on Windows 10

That was suggested in post number 3 I thought?

R-T-B, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Windows 10 HDR problems in full screen (HELP!!!!!!!!!!!)

Help with HDR in windows 10

Have you tried the following?

To turn on HDR video streaming

Select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps > Video playback .

Under Stream HDR video, select Windows HD Color settings.

Under Choose display, select the display you want to change.

If it's an external display, turn on Play HDR games and apps.

Turn on Stream HDR video.

Source
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/404025...

JamesYoung9, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 HDR problems in full screen (HELP!!!!!!!!!!!)

1. Windows 10 HDR problems in full screen (HELP!!!!!!!!!!!) - Similar Threads - HDR problems full

2. HDR minimize game in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDR minimize game in full screen: HDR active, minimize the game after some time, can only run in window, when I deactivate the game can run I'm in windows 10 sometimes I manage to make it work but mostly is very difficult to keep the game in full screen...
  3. HDR minimize game in full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDR minimize game in full screen: HDR active, minimize the game after some time, can only run in window, when I deactivate the game can run I'm in windows 10 sometimes I manage to make it work but mostly is very difficult to keep the game in full screen...
  4. HDR minimize game in full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. HDR turns off in full screen games

HDR turns off in full screen games: Whenever I try to play a game in full screen my HDR will turn off even though it used to run perfectly fine in full screen with HDR. I have the predator 4K monitor 3840 x 2160 120 hz refresh rate system specs AMD Ryzen 9 5950X AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT I am really not sure how to...
  6. WINDOWS 10 FULL SCREEN PROBLEM GAMES

WINDOWS 10 FULL SCREEN PROBLEM GAMES: Hi, my problem is that when I try to put a game in full screen, the screen turns black and starts to flash after the image and then it turns black again, the drivers are all updated, try solutions that are already published but I don't have solution, I hope a satisfactory...
  7. Why Is HDR Video In Full Screen Not Working Properly?

Why Is HDR Video In Full Screen Not Working Properly?: I have play HDR games and apps Stream HDR video on in the settings for both my external monitor and my laptop display. I have a Dell Inspirion 15 5000 series laptop and it may or may not be the problem rather than windows 10. At the bottom of the settings I adjust the...
  8. Problem with HDR in full screen mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with HDR in full screen mode: In full screen games HDR mode gets disabled and all the colors are washed out. But in Windows Mode HDR mode gets enabled and the SDR game runs in HDR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-hdr-in-full-screen-mode/d28365a6-3efc-464a-bc48-7714efbf781b
  9. Windows 10 HDR problems in full screen.

Windows 10 HDR problems in full screen.: Basically, When I go into full screen on a non-HDR game, HDR mode gets disabled and all the colors are washed out. However If I go into window mode, then HDR mode is enabled and the SDR game runs in HDR. HDR does not work in full screen games. Someone please help me to fix...
  10. Help with HDR in windows 10

Help with HDR in windows 10: Hello I’m having issues trying to play HDR content in my Lenovo Yoga 720 which I have connected to my Sony X900F trough and USB-C HDMI adapter, if I go to settings>Apps>Video Playback without the HDMI conected to the TV the option to stream HDR video gets enabled but as soon...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hdr windowed fullscreen

2. windows 10 fullscreen hdr issue

3. windows hdr only looks correct in windowed mode

4. HDR OFF IN WINDOWS BORDERLESS,
  5. games running in window are not HDR,
  6. force monitor into hdr mode fullscreen,
  7. windows 10 fullscreen hdr fix,
  8. windows wont hdr in fullscreen,
  9. windows 10 hdr turns off in fullscreen games,
  10. hdr disabled full screen,
  11. HDR NOT WORKING ON FULLSCREEN,