Windows 10: Windows 10 - Headphones volume 100 and sound very quiet

Discus and support Windows 10 - Headphones volume 100 and sound very quiet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So at first all was ok, like normal, I used to hear music in my computer with my headphones with the volume at 8 and in my speakers at 30, but one day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Saulo Trujillo, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Windows 10 - Headphones volume 100 and sound very quiet

So at first all was ok, like normal, I used to hear music in my computer with my headphones with the volume at 8 and in my speakers at 30, but one day when I connected my headphones I saw that the volume was turned uo at 100, obviously I am the only person that uses my computer but I thought I turned the volume up accidentaly, but when I turned down the volume I noticed that the sound was very quiet, and when I turned up the volume to 100 it sounded like when it was at 8 at first but I can't turn up more the volume.
    I tried using other headphones and even connecting the speakers to the headphones entrance but nothing worked.
    I don't know if it's the driver or anything else.

:)

Saulo Trujillo, Jan 22, 2021
  2. SUI
    Sui Win User

Earphone volume too loud or too quiet on Windows 10

Hi I'm having a weird problem on my laptop running Windows 10 Pro. The earphone volume is either too loud or too quiet, and seems to switch between these two upon every restart. When it's too loud, keeping it at 1/100 is equivalent to 20-30/100 when sound was normal, when it's too quiet, keeping it at 100/100 is equivalent to 10-20/100 when sound was normal. Already googled extensively and tried pretty much every suggestion I found with no results:

• Enable/disable loudness equalization in playback device settings
    • Enable/disable Windows Sonic for headphones in playback device settings
    • Check for errors in sound devices in device manager - no errors
    • Update sound drivers - all updated
    • Try different earphones - tried like 4 already, definitely not an issue with earphones
    • Even tried system restore, still not fixed

Screenshot of device manager: https://i.stack.imgur.com/HKSzf.png

Does anyone know what else to try?

3. 劉長庚 Win User
    Low sound volume in headphones - Windows 10

I have same problem

my new notebook is windows 10 2004 intel 10Gth CPU

but use Bluetooth Headphones play with Stereo is low sound

100 volume like 1 volume sound

and play with Hands-free AG Audio is correct sound

100 volume is 100 volume sound

I try ...

1. install windows updates many times
    2. use regedit set DisableAbsoluteVolume

0 to 1
    3. reinstall Stereo A2DP Driver
    4. repairing Bluetooth Headphones

amazing

Stereo Sound is Fixed

100 volume is 100 volume sound

I don't know which is correct solution

劉長庚, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Sumi8 Win User

Windows 10 - Headphones volume 100 and sound very quiet

Earphone volume too loud or too quiet on Windows 10

Hi I'm having a weird problem on my MacBook Pro running Windows 10 Pro through Bootcamp. The earphone volume is either too loud or too quiet, and seems to switch between these two upon every restart. When it's too loud, keeping it at 1/100 is equivalent to 20-30/100 when sound was normal, when it's too quiet, keeping it at 100/100 is equivalent to 10-20/100 when sound was normal. Already googled extensively and tried pretty much every suggestion I found with no results:

• Enable/disable loudness equalization in playback device settings
    • Enable/disable Windows Sonic for headphones in playback device settings
    • Check for errors in sound devices in device manager - no errors
    • Update sound drivers - all updated
    • Try different earphones - tried like 4 already, definitely not an issue with earphones
    • Even tried system restore, still not fixed

Screenshot of device manager: Img

Does anyone know what else to try?

Sumi8, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 - Headphones volume 100 and sound very quiet

1. Windows 10 - Headphones volume 100 and sound very quiet - Similar Threads - Headphones volume 100

2. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Sound is very low even at 100% volume I've been having troubles with my computer's sound settings. My speakers are extremely quiet. I can only hear them extremely low when I raise my volume to 100%. My speaker's volume settings is at maximum as well. All of my wires are...
  3. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Sound is very low even at 100% volume I've been having troubles with my computer's sound settings. My speakers are extremely quiet. I can only hear them extremely low when I raise my volume to 100%. My speaker's volume settings is at maximum as well. All of my wires are...
  4. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume.

Windows 10. Sound level very faint even at 100% volume.: I am working with a person whose volume suddenly got very low. She is using the Realtek Audio driver on a Lenovo M70q "tiny" computer. When you go to adjust the volume using the speaker icon in the task bar, you can barely hear any sound, even going up to 100%. What's strange...
  6. Microphone volume is very quiet. Levels at 100%.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone volume is very quiet. Levels at 100%.: Hello,Yesterday I was in classes online in Zoom and Google Meet and people were saying my microphone is incredibly quiet, the same happened when I tried to play games with friends over Discord. I have gone into the settings menu and turned the slider up to 100% for input...
  7. Microphone volume is very quiet. Levels at 100%.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone volume is very quiet. Levels at 100%.: Hello,Yesterday I was in classes online in Zoom and Google Meet and people were saying my microphone is incredibly quiet, the same happened when I tried to play games with friends over Discord. I have gone into the settings menu and turned the slider up to 100% for input...
  8. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Hello, I've been having troubles with my machine's sound settings. I recently switched to a new desk setup, and on my old desk setup, my speakers were working fine. But when I switched to my new desk setup, the speakers became extremely quiet. I can only hear them modestly...
  9. Headphones Audio Very Quiet.

Headphones Audio Very Quiet.: Hi all. For the first time in a long time I decided to plug In earphones into my desktop. The audio I get out of it is very quiet and at full volume I have very limited sound. I tried updating drivers, disabling all audio enhancements and nothing is working. These are brand...
  10. Headphone sound far too quiet even at max volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphone sound far too quiet even at max volume: Please help, this is getting really frustrating and I think it's getting worse because now I can barely hear despite having my volume all the way up to 100%. I have a windows 10 laptop on Samsung computer, I am using razer kraken headset (Realtek(R) audio) and that's all I...