Windows 10: windows 10 headset mic wont work

Discus and support windows 10 headset mic wont work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i'm using a acer laptop and everytime i use any kind of headphones with a mic it doesn't work at all. i can hear sound from the headphones but the mic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by roseeeeeei, Jun 29, 2021.

1. windows 10 headset mic wont work

i'm using a acer laptop and everytime i use any kind of headphones with a mic it doesn't work at all. i can hear sound from the headphones but the mic only works from the laptop itself, not from my headphones. and when i plug my headphones the only thing in input and output is "realtek audio' not the headset itself. i've basically tried everything, i have my microphone on in settings i also updated the realtek drivers but nothing seems to work.

:)

roseeeeeei, Jun 29, 2021

2. Gaming Headset mic wont work

I have a Turtle Beach pc compatible gaming headset plugged into my laptop, and I can hear sound perfectly fine, but my mic wont work at all.

Ethan DiFrancia, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Headset Mic Not Working

I really need some help.

I have a Cloud Stinger HyperX headset.

So the Microphone was working fine for many months then a few weeks ago it just stopped.

It does not show up on my list of Recording Devices anymore.

The only Mic I have is the one built in the computer.

I have tried multiple solutions and nothing works. Any suggestions?

John6Johnson6, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Dragondog Win User

windows 10 headset mic wont work

G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

I have no problem with the audio, only with the mic.

I don't have another headset to check with.

I am having this issue in all games and applications.

Dragondog, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 headset mic wont work

1. windows 10 headset mic wont work - Similar Threads - headset mic wont

2. WIndows 10 mic on headset not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 10 mic on headset not working: Hello,I was using a headset when suddenly it's mic stopped working. Later I bought a new headset, but it also didn't hear my mic. I tried searching other guides and it asked for my system model, maybe this can help me resolve the issue, anyways its MS-7B53, I used JBL...
  3. WIndows 10 mic on headset not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIndows 10 mic on headset not working: Hello,I was using a headset when suddenly it's mic stopped working. Later I bought a new headset, but it also didn't hear my mic. I tried searching other guides and it asked for my system model, maybe this can help me resolve the issue, anyways its MS-7B53, I used JBL...
  4. WIndows 10 mic on headset not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. windows 10 wont detect my headset mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 wont detect my headset mic: i recently bought a razer blackshark v2 x headset, and unfortunately the mic does NOT work, it doesnt detect the headset mic, instead it keeps using the built in pc mic. i have an a acer nitro AN515-55 if that helps in anything...
  6. windows 10 wont detect my headset mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 wont detect my headset mic: i recently bought a razer blackshark v2 x headset, and unfortunately the mic does NOT work, it doesnt detect the headset mic, instead it keeps using the built in pc mic. i have an a acer nitro AN515-55 if that helps in anything...
  7. headset mic wont work on laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    headset mic wont work on laptop: Kind of vague title I know. I have a Dell 1500 running windows 10. I have a really nice headset that I got a little while ago for my Xbox. My computer for some reason will not take the microphone input form it even though there is a little headset with a mic next to the...
  8. Headset mic wont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset mic wont work: My headset doesn't pick up any sound, but I can hear things through it. I've tried just about everything I can with the changing audio inputs and sound settings stuff and I'm not sure what to do next. submitted by /u/ScumFuckKevin [link] [comments]...
  9. Headset Mic Not Working Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headset Mic Not Working Windows 10: Just until recently, my microphone that is connected to my headset is not working. I have tried all of these methods I have found on the internet but none of them are working. It's as if my PC is not detecting the microphone at all. I know my headset works because I can use...
  10. Gaming Headset mic wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Headset mic wont work: I have a Turtle Beach pc compatible gaming headset plugged into my laptop, and I can hear sound perfectly fine, but my mic wont work at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/gaming-headset-mic-wont-work/2dcd9c2b-361d-4741-a3e6-90c83b95cfec