Windows 10: windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products

Discus and support windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products. Need biometrics back, need to reinstall biometrics. Need to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JYJA, May 26, 2022.

1. JYJA Win User

windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products

windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products. Need biometrics back, need to reinstall biometrics. Need to reinstall Avast. Need computer to recognize that camera is working!

:)

2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products [​IMG]

Edwin, May 26, 2022
  3. Windows Hello Face is not working

I have a Surface Pro. I've done all the trouble shooting steps with updating drivers, and setting biometrics back on. I have a message of "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" but I've been using the feature since I bought this.
    I even did the step that had me uninstall the biometrics driver and scan for hardware changes.

Riceball05, May 26, 2022
  4. windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products

windows hello face problem...

i have a webcam intergrated on my machine
    biometrics service running...

windows hello face gives me this message:
    you do not have a camera on this device to use for windows hello face

any ideas?

Steven Campoli, May 26, 2022
Thema:

windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products

1. windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products - Similar Threads - Hello Face uninstalled

2. Windows hello biometrics and face recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello biometrics and face recognition: Hello,I have a Dell Latitude 5300 2in 1Online my laptop says that it supports windows hello for fingerprint and face ID,However, in settings it says its unable to find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello and the same but with face recognition. SEE PHOTOI have...
  3. Windows hello biometrics and face recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hello biometrics and face recognition: Hello,I have a Dell Latitude 5300 2in 1Online my laptop says that it supports windows hello for fingerprint and face ID,However, in settings it says its unable to find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello and the same but with face recognition. SEE PHOTOI have...
  4. windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products: windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products. Need biometrics back, need to reinstall biometrics. Need to reinstall Avast. Need computer to recognize that camera is working!...
  5. windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products: windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products. Need biometrics back, need to reinstall biometrics. Need to reinstall Avast. Need computer to recognize that camera is working!...
  6. Accidentally uninstalled Windows Hello Face driver

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Accidentally uninstalled Windows Hello Face driver: I have a Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 laptop which has an Integrated IR Camera. Assuming after a recent update, the Windows Hello Face stopped working. On trying out the quick fixes suggested, I accidentally uninstalled the Windows Hello Face Recognition driver. I can no longer see the...
  7. Can t uninstall Windows Hello Face

Can t uninstall Windows Hello Face: When i go in win key + i then in apps then in optionall fetures i click on Windows Hello Face then Uninstall but it never uninstalls it when i go back in optional fetures it i still there and i never even use the damn Hello Face. Is there any way i can t delete the files of...
  8. Windows Biometric Device,Hello Face Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Biometric Device,Hello Face Software: I inadvertently deleted this device on my Dell laptop and I'm wondering if and how can i get it re-installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-biometric-devicehello-face-software/e025a6b1-8933-4a5f-95d9-448571f7593d
  9. Windows Hello Biometrics sporadic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello Biometrics sporadic: Windows Hello sign in using Biometrics Fingerprint scanner pre-installed with LG Gram laptop only works sporadically. Every 4-5 days, Windows Hello bypasses the Fingerprint scanner and signs in directly. Even though Windows Hello has been set up with a PIN and Fingerprints,...
  10. windows hello biometric recognition

windows hello biometric recognition: I am using windows 10 pro on my device. Initially, windows hello biometric recognition was being support on my device. But now it shows that windows hello is isn't available on my device. Can anyone help me out?...