Windows 10: windows 10 hello facial set up sign in

Discus and support windows 10 hello facial set up sign in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; windows hello facial recognition set up will not work on a new Dell x1 carbon with a logitech brio camera... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Paul Stein PStein, Sep 12, 2020.

1. windows 10 hello facial set up sign in

windows hello facial recognition set up will not work on a new Dell x1 carbon with a logitech brio camera

:)

Paul Stein PStein, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Donna Men Win User

Windows Hello facial ID won’t work

Hi,

There are a few reasons why this Windows Hello facial recognition fails, such as outdated driver, compatibility or OS update. We'd like to know if you made any changes on your device prior to the issue, such as installing update or change settings?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest you to reset Facial Recognition by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • Click Accounts and select Sign-In options.
    • Locate Facial Recognition options and click Remove under them.
    • Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions to reset Facial Recognition.
    • Restart your computer.

If issue persist, update your drivers by following the steps on this link. You can also check your device
    manufacturer for latest release of drivers.

Keep us updated with the results.

Donna Men, Sep 12, 2020
  3. facial recognition

Hello,

Facial Recognition was developed as part of the new security features of Windows 10. We would like to confirm if you are
    trying to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello or for the
    Windows 10 Camera app?

If you are requesting to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Under Picture password, click Remove.

However, we have yet to include the option to turn off Facial Recognition feature in Windows 10 Camera app. We suggest that you
    submit a suggestion to our Feedback Hub. Your feedback helps us continually improve your experience with our products. To submit a feedback, follow the instruction below:

• Open the Windows 10 Camera app.
    • Click the Gear icon located at the upper right corner of the screen.
    • Scroll down, click Send Feedback.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 12, 2020
  4. windows 10 hello facial set up sign in

My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 hello facial set up sign in

1. windows 10 hello facial set up sign in - Similar Threads - hello facial set

2. can't set up facial recognition, fingerprint or PIN in Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't set up facial recognition, fingerprint or PIN in Windows Hello: Upgraded to Windows 11 and also Microsoft seems to be wanting me to use my gmail address now vs. my Microsoft Hotmail address for some reason, but anyways and now it won't take my PIN. And when I try to set up facial recognition, or fingerprint recognition in Windows Hello it...
  3. can't set up facial recognition, fingerprint or PIN in Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't set up facial recognition, fingerprint or PIN in Windows Hello: Upgraded to Windows 11 and also Microsoft seems to be wanting me to use my gmail address now vs. my Microsoft Hotmail address for some reason, but anyways and now it won't take my PIN. And when I try to set up facial recognition, or fingerprint recognition in Windows Hello it...
  4. windows hello sign in facial recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello sign in facial recognition: I am not able to set up my facial recognition in my hp laptop and I am trying from several of days to start it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-sign-in-facial-recognition/dc69515a-880a-4bea-9363-5e5bf65f3da1
  5. windows hello sign in facial recognition

windows hello sign in facial recognition: I am not able to set up my facial recognition in my hp laptop and I am trying from several of days to start it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-sign-in-facial-recognition/dc69515a-880a-4bea-9363-5e5bf65f3da1
  6. cannot set windows hello facial recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot set windows hello facial recognition: I am not able to set up Windows Hello Facial Recognition because I am missing the folder named ''Face Driver'' in C:\Windows\System32\WinBioPlugInsbecause of this reason, I am missing HelloFace.inf and HelloFaceMigration.inf files.The main thing is I cannot find the files on...
  7. cannot set windows hello facial recognition

cannot set windows hello facial recognition: I am not able to set up Windows Hello Facial Recognition because I am missing the folder named ''Face Driver'' in C:\Windows\System32\WinBioPlugInsbecause of this reason, I am missing HelloFace.inf and HelloFaceMigration.inf files.The main thing is I cannot find the files on...
  8. I cannot set up Windows 10 Hello Facial Recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot set up Windows 10 Hello Facial Recognition: I cannot set up Windows 10 hello, I am using a logitech C920 as my webcam. It just spits out this error. It is not descriptive in any way. Can anyone help me fix this? [IMG]...
  9. Can't set up Windows Hello sign in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't set up Windows Hello sign in?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sktdoublelift [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eblta3/cant_set_up_windows_hello_sign_in/
  10. Setting up Windows Hello Facial Recognition for another account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting up Windows Hello Facial Recognition for another account: Recently another account of mine got its user file corrupted (we'll call it acc 1). I deleted the account off my computer and sign in with a new account (acc 2). Since I am currently using a Surface Pro 6, they recommended me to do a Windows Hello face recognition, but when...