Windows 10: Windows 10 Hello Screen - Locked out

Discus and support Windows 10 Hello Screen - Locked out in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am trying to login to my computer and the hello screen wont let me in. I used to be able to login either using my face or my pin. Now when it scans... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RachelLeah_2, May 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Hello Screen - Locked out

I am trying to login to my computer and the hello screen wont let me in. I used to be able to login either using my face or my pin. Now when it scans my face it prompts me to enter my pin, which i did, but then it tells me the password is incorrect. So i follow the forgot my password prompts - change my password and is still doesnt work. However i can acess my microsoft account using my phone with the new password. Please help!!!

:)

RachelLeah_2, May 23, 2020

2. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 23, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 23, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Hello Screen - Locked out

Lock Screen Windows 10

Hello Tamela,

We still can't identify the possible causes of this lock screen issue you're experiencing. For us to isolate and assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did you start noticing this issue? Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to it?
    • How did you change the lock screen image? Did you follow the steps in this article:

Personalize your lock screen
      ?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Hello Screen - Locked out

1. Windows 10 Hello Screen - Locked out - Similar Threads - Hello Screen Locked

2. Locked out of Hello Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of Hello Screen: I have had the same laptop for 6 years and it has worked flawlessly. Infact it worked so well I forgot my password to the laptop. Today I went to sign in and it says something has happened to the pin, I dint know the password, and itnwont recognize my face. I have tried...
  3. Locked out of Hello Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Hello Screen: I have had the same laptop for 6 years and it has worked flawlessly. Infact it worked so well I forgot my password to the laptop. Today I went to sign in and it says something has happened to the pin, I dint know the password, and itnwont recognize my face. I have tried...
  4. Locked out of Hello Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Hello pin sign in not functional, locked out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello pin sign in not functional, locked out: I was troubleshooting a problem with an app that wouldn't launch for me. Part of the instructions on troubleshooting it asked me to use msconfig to boot into limited startup. After doing this the login screen reads 'Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to...
  6. Windows Hello pin sign in not functional, locked out

Windows Hello pin sign in not functional, locked out: I was troubleshooting a problem with an app that wouldn't launch for me. Part of the instructions on troubleshooting it asked me to use msconfig to boot into limited startup. After doing this the login screen reads 'Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to...
  7. lock out screen

lock out screen: when I could log into windows,firefox and microsoft edge were real slow connecting to net,i thought i would run in safe mode to see if that would help,i ran msconfig,re-booted,but now lock out screen has no slot to type in pin,so i'm stuck.Can anybody help...
  8. lock out screen

lock out screen: I have an issue when turning on my laptop windows 10 it gets stuck on lock screen and only way to get it off is to hit restart and reboot it that way. From the lock screen it wont let me restart in safe mode by holding down the shift key. Been dealing with this for awhile...
  9. Windows 10 lock screen timeing out.

Windows 10 lock screen timeing out.: Good day I have a strange problem and have never come across this problem, when os boots up and just before you have to sign in the lock screen is displayed. Now you have to click or press any key to have this screen move upwards and away...where my problem comes in si that...
  10. locked out screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    locked out screen: my walking book 2in1pc/tab has a screen showing enter password but every password I try it respond invalid password. what can I do to unlock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-screen/0a4c2e04-4d24-4051-bd74-194de32dfca9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 hello screen location