Windows 10: windows 10, help i certainly know my pin and microsoft acct password but still i cant log...

Discus and support windows 10, help i certainly know my pin and microsoft acct password but still i cant log... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, i have problem logging on to my desktop admin microsoft account i seems that my pin did not work or it has been corrupted, i says "something... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Arvin Perez, Jul 5, 2020.

1. windows 10, help i certainly know my pin and microsoft acct password but still i cant log...

Hello, i have problem logging on to my desktop admin microsoft account i seems that my pin did not work or it has been corrupted, i says "something happened and your pin isnt available. Click to set up your pin". But when i press it, the screen just loads and back to password. So i try to click "sign in option" and choose to enter my microsoft password and it seemed that it has been changed, my wifi is not working and i try to connect it to internet using cable it is not working. I tried creating new admin user to login to desktop and try to change my "admin microsoft accnt" password and its not working maybe because its a microsoft account and admin.

:)

Arvin Perez, Jul 5, 2020

2. 2 computers same acct...please help

Hi, I have 2 computers in my home. Both computers have the the user name and password when logging in. Also when I go to my Microsoft acct. both are listed under devices. I would like to have it so both devices have there own log in. If I delete the other computer listed in my acct. would this solve the problem? Also, would I be able to log into the other computer since it was deleted and how would I then create a new username and password? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!!

woodward2000, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Gidget444 Win User
    cannot log onto user acct since i reset my windows 10.

I reset my windows 10 and since then I cannot log onto my user acct. and I could just before the reset. it says to make sure I am using my Microsoft password and I don't know what that was. I tried everything I have ever used. there are two other user
    accts on my computer and they can be logged into as usual. its just mine. I reset my Microsoft password and it still will not let me log on. I can go to another user acct and log onto Microsoft edge and it will take my new password but if I try to do anything
    administrate wise it says its the wrong password. HELP!

Gidget444, Jul 5, 2020
  4. LindaDoup Win User

windows 10, help i certainly know my pin and microsoft acct password but still i cant log...

unable to log into Microsoft acct.

I am unable to log into MS acct. I have changed PW several times and whenever I try to log in, it says unable to log in at this time try later. For some reason, there was a "generic" acct added to my site and I have deleted that acct. I created a new
    acct, and would like for that acct to become my default however it continues to default to the acct I cant access..It indicates my ATT. acct needs attention.

this is driving me nuts!! if you have any suggestions, please help..

thanks,

LindaDoup, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

windows 10, help i certainly know my pin and microsoft acct password but still i cant log...

1. windows 10, help i certainly know my pin and microsoft acct password but still i cant log... - Similar Threads - help certainly pin

2. i cant log in with pin on win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant log in with pin on win 10: As I was logged into my account/pc, it prompted me to create a pin to sign in for the future. I created a 4 digit pin and logged off. When I went to sign in next, it says it can verify my account. So I go to forgot pin to reset my pin and it won't let me. I just go through...
  3. i cant log in with pin on win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant log in with pin on win 10: As I was logged into my account/pc, it prompted me to create a pin to sign in for the future. I created a 4 digit pin and logged off. When I went to sign in next, it says it can verify my account. So I go to forgot pin to reset my pin and it won't let me. I just go through...
  4. i cant log in with pin on win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I cant log in to my microsoft account, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log in to my microsoft account, help: I don't know if I got hacked or well whatever happened to my account, but one day I wanted to log in to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft, and the first thing that happened was a message saying that my email doesn't exist and to create a new one, then I started looking...
  6. I cant log in to my microsoft account, help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log in to my microsoft account, help: I don't know if I got hacked or well whatever happened to my account, but one day I wanted to log in to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft, and the first thing that happened was a message saying that my email doesn't exist and to create a new one, then I started looking...
  7. I am not able to log in with a PIN, and I don't know the password to the account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am not able to log in with a PIN, and I don't know the password to the account: I changed my password for my account online, but I fear that the former password is cached. I still cannot log in. What are my options here? other than a re-install?...
  8. Cant log in with password OR PIN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant log in with password OR PIN: After having overheating issues with my computer, The PIN feature no longer works and the password doesnt work either. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-with-password-or-pin/f21ecd2f-5a6b-4309-bc57-f04b579e2e10
  9. I cants log in to my admin account and I know my password I

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cants log in to my admin account and I know my password I: I just baught this wi dows 10 and from day 1 i have veen getting taunted by local hackers. I am a victim of social discrimination, and i got hacked cause i cant log in with my password. This should mean it is microsofts problem....
  10. Microsoft Store PIN does not work - I know for certain it is the correct PIN.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store PIN does not work - I know for certain it is the correct PIN.: When I try to login with my PIN, which I know is correct and can access on my laptop, Microsoft store keeps saying it is the wrong PIN. I'm at the end of my rope here, I have tried everything....