Windows 10: Windows 10 help

Discus and support Windows 10 help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently had to install windows on my brothers PC and I have put windows 10 N version on it by accident because I clicked the wrong one, and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JordanVickery, May 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 help

I recently had to install windows on my brothers PC and I have put windows 10 N version on it by accident because I clicked the wrong one, and was wondering if anyone could help me by telling me how to swap to Windows 10 (not the N version) thanks

:)

JordanVickery, May 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 help

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 help

1. Windows 10 help - Similar Threads - help

2. I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?: I have the lastest Win 11 update on a PC. I just did a Reset this PC and I cannot find anywhere, no where anyone suggests, to see if I can find if it restored me to a MS Account or Local. I originally wanted Local Account as it was before the Reset. I believe it's Reset me...
  3. I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?: I have the lastest Win 11 update on a PC. I just did a Reset this PC and I cannot find anywhere, no where anyone suggests, to see if I can find if it restored me to a MS Account or Local. I originally wanted Local Account as it was before the Reset. I believe it's Reset me...
  4. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  5. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  6. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?: I am getting a "Blue Screen of Death" on my Windows 10 computer occasionally. I have a mini dump file from the last time it happened.I was browsing in Firefox, and the computer froze up. 2 minutes or so later, I got the "Blue Screen of Death" error, and it said that the stop...
  8. Help Disabling Caps/Num Lock notification.

Help Disabling Caps/Num Lock notification.: Hi, i remember diabling this setting a long time ago and can't remember how. today this annoying thing popped up again. I have tried a multitude of methods that have been previously posted, but appear to lack the options required to complete the instructions. please help me...
  9. Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?

Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?: I am getting a "Blue Screen of Death" on my Windows 10 computer occasionally. I have a mini dump file from the last time it happened.I was browsing in Firefox, and the computer froze up. 2 minutes or so later, I got the "Blue Screen of Death" error, and it said that the stop...
  10. Can someone please help me interpret my mini dump file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging