Windows 10: Windows 10 help

Discus and support Windows 10 help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having trouble conecting brand new wireless mouse and keyboard to my PC, i used wired ones before and everything worked perfect but Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pcmaster, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Pcmaster Win User

Windows 10 help

Hi,

I'm having trouble conecting brand new wireless mouse and keyboard to my PC, i used wired ones before and everything worked perfect but Windows 10 doesn't seem to pick up my new devices.

i have this PC, own for about 5 months with 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD:-
    Intel NUC Core i3 NUC8I3BEH dual core mini PC Windows 10 Pro - VJM Computers

And this mouse and keyboard:-
    Dell Wireless Keyboard and Mouse- KM636 (black): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

:)

Pcmaster, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 10, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 help

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 help

1. Windows 10 help - Similar Threads - help

2. Windows 10 - Onedrive Help for additional New Device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Onedrive Help for additional New Device: Hi All, So i have an existing Desktop PC where my documents, pictures, Music and a few other folders are on my D:\Drive under a folder called Onedrive, which effectively syncs with the cloud and has been working a treat for amany months. I have recently bought a Surface Pro...
  3. Partition Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Partition Help: Hello All- I am new to the forum. Straight up- I'm an old guy that bought his first PC in 1983. I'm fairly capable, but never really educated myself on partitioning. I have a few year old Asus ROG G75 that I bought at BB and recently decided to add an SSD to it. Got it...
  4. help for the system process high cpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help for the system process high cpu usage: Whenever I leave my PC idle it always, every single time after exactly 9 minutes causes a significant spike in CPU usage. It will not stop and will remain that way until i merely press a button or move the mouse by 1 milimeter. I've also created another user and it happens...
  5. I have no WiFi or Ethernet to speak of because of Updates or driver issues?! Please help if...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no WiFi or Ethernet to speak of because of Updates or driver issues?! Please help if...: Hello, I have a standard HP laptop. Nothing fancy. I'm not a gamer or even do Netflix and the like. My WiFi as well as Ethernet does not really work much and hasn't in quite a while. I've read that Windows 10 updates could very well cause this. If that is true, does anyone...
  6. More BSODS - please help, dumps linked

More BSODS - please help, dumps linked: What are these bsods caused by? I have just done a fresh clean of any GPU drivers and then installed the latest drivers. I use Driver Easy to keep everything else updated. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ntt7ckKAucKEktCVzAweYjQWbksySp_P...
  7. Halo MCC Windows version. HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC Windows version. HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!: Twice I have read people trying to ask a simple question and Microsoft keeps locking them down. Actually listen to these people!! They are asking why the files are locked down on the windows version and open on the steam version even though windows DOES IN FACT give us 2 ways...
  8. Help with BSOD

Help with BSOD: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuHfJctHvVMdkXMZtztRhWOkcox_?e=snRSZp Can you guys help me figure out whats causing these? Link to minidump files are above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-bsod/a2665bd1-a3ed-4062-9ffc-3101e058595e
  9. hola porfavor ayuda hello pls help

hola porfavor ayuda hello pls help: YO COMPRE MI LAPTOP HP CON WINDOWS 10 HACE UNOS MESES Y QUISE AUMENTAR SU RENDIMIENTO,BUSQUE UN VIDEO PARA HACER ESO TOQUE VARIAS COSAS,INSTALE PROGRAMAS HICE TODO PERO SE VOLVIO LENTISIMA,ME DABA PANTALLA AZUL Y ERRORES ENTONCES LA FORMATEE ESPERANDO QUE FUERA IGUAL QUE...
  10. Hello, i wanna help with the issue of my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, i wanna help with the issue of my pc: Hello to all small premise my english is bad so please don't correct me, i've got my first pc and i built it my specs are: Gigabyte RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB OC, Ryzen 5 3600 3.6ghz (base clock) 4.2ghz (overclock) 2x8 gb ram DDR4 3000mhz boosted to 3066, MSI B450 TOMAHAWK Max, PSU...