Windows 10: windows 10 help

Discus and support windows 10 help in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My friend recently purchased windows 10 home software. But her laptop ran into some problems and she is not able to use her laptop anymore. So can she... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ManishKumarpm33, Oct 18, 2020.

1. windows 10 help

My friend recently purchased windows 10 home software. But her laptop ran into some problems and she is not able to use her laptop anymore. So can she install the same software on a new laptop if she purchase a new laptop without windows software pre-installed in it?

:)

ManishKumarpm33, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 18, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 help

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 help

1. windows 10 help - Similar Threads - help

2. Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...: Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the Microsoft account that saved the digital license OEM of my windows 10 HOME single language. please....
  3. Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...: Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the Microsoft account that saved the digital license OEM of my windows 10 HOME single language. please....
  4. Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?: I have an HP Omen. It suddenly stopped while making a weird noise and showed me a blue screen with this error. As per the info provided nvlddmkm.sys failed. Something similar happened last year in June too but it was a 500bios error and i updated bios for it. Would be really...
  6. Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?

Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?: I have an HP Omen. It suddenly stopped while making a weird noise and showed me a blue screen with this error. As per the info provided nvlddmkm.sys failed. Something similar happened last year in June too but it was a 500bios error and i updated bios for it. Would be really...
  7. Help me i need it so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me i need it so bad: i made a whole new microsoft account for my pc when i first got it. a few hours ago i had to go through some weird menu to turn on virtualization on my pc. but when i tried to go back in windows it took me to a blue screen for a security code. but since i dont have my other...
  8. Help me i need it so bad

Help me i need it so bad: i made a whole new microsoft account for my pc when i first got it. a few hours ago i had to go through some weird menu to turn on virtualization on my pc. but when i tried to go back in windows it took me to a blue screen for a security code. but since i dont have my other...
  9. Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide: Good Evening I am reaching out because I don't know where to go or what to do at this point. I download and installed the Lab Guide 22H2, as I am working through I am unable to access my account information for the billing to ensure everything is correct. When I try to log in...
  10. Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide

Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide: Good Evening I am reaching out because I don't know where to go or what to do at this point. I download and installed the Lab Guide 22H2, as I am working through I am unable to access my account information for the billing to ensure everything is correct. When I try to log in...