Windows 10: windows 10 help

Discus and support windows 10 help in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My friend recently purchased windows 10 home software. But her laptop ran into some problems and she is not able to use her laptop anymore. So can she... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ManishKumarpm33, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:12 AM.

1. windows 10 help

My friend recently purchased windows 10 home software. But her laptop ran into some problems and she is not able to use her laptop anymore. So can she install the same software on a new laptop if she purchase a new laptop without windows software pre-installed in it?

:)

ManishKumarpm33, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:12 AM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:13 AM
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 help

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

windows 10 help

1. windows 10 help - Similar Threads - help

2. Need Help: How to Get Windows 10 Home for Surface Pro (2017)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help: How to Get Windows 10 Home for Surface Pro (2017): Hey guys, first time in this community.In my ignorance, i straight up downloaded Windows 10 from MS's website. After installing, I noticed that the unit's Windows Hello could no longer be set up. Of course, the install file did not include the surface drivers, and when i...
  3. Need Help With Reset

Need Help With Reset: My pc has been acting up so I have decided to reset. I have about 30gb worth of data I want to keep in a folder, how do I reset and remove everything but that one folder without using an external drive? submitted by /u/CreepsGamer_ [link] [comments]...
  4. can someone help me out?

can someone help me out?: I'm running low on space and there are things that are taking up over 200 gb of space on my hard drive and the biggest thing i have downloaded is tf2. So can someone please tell me what i can do to free up all this storage. submitted by /u/24GamingYT [link] [comments]...
  5. WIFI adapter has gone missing, please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI adapter has gone missing, please help!: My HP Pavilion Laptop with windows 10 has an internal wireless card - Realtek. I have been having difficulty connecting wirelessly of late, i usually disable and enable the WI-FI adapter and it used to connect. Now for some reason the adapter has disappeared totally and i...
  6. Blue screen help error Code 0xc000000f

Blue screen help error Code 0xc000000f: I’m not sure what I did but it just happened after I moved it to another location that blue screen appeared I’ve seen a lot of help requires having you to have the windows 10 usb but I do not have one. It also says that a required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed...
  7. Need some help here

Need some help here: So im noticing some issues with performance in games and im really wondering if any of you can help me. So recently I updated windows 10 to whatever build its at now (I dont know what version but it was a recent uodate) and ever since then I've been having these weird issues...
  8. Can someone help me out whenever I start my pc it tries to load normally then goes to this...

Can someone help me out whenever I start my pc it tries to load normally then goes to this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shaun_d3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jgxmih/can_someone_help_me_out_whenever_i_start_my_pc_it/
  9. Constant BSODs. Need help analysing Minidump files. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED/...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSODs. Need help analysing Minidump files. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED/...: As a disclaimer; I've tried many suggestions found online, from reinstalling my drivers, to buying new RAM, I've reset my Windows multiple times already; fully cleaning it; both via USB, CD, and within Windows 10 itself Although doing the latter often BSODs during the...
  10. This keeps happening every time i try to turn on my pc, can i get any help?

This keeps happening every time i try to turn on my pc, can i get any help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Robertfonia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jgt8wi/this_keeps_happening_every_time_i_try_to_turn_on/